Another way to watch the VMAs!

RockBoy406

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So they made an app for only people in the US can use, even though its airing live on television
for everyone in the US to watch? Surely an app like this would be best suited as a global streaming app?

Pointless advertisement and app of the century goes to......

If you use android, search for mtv apk, download the file and install it. Open the app, when it ask you to log in to tv providers, just scroll all the way down and choose XFINITY then just log in with your Facebook, Twitter or MTV account and that's it. I found this on youtube and it work for me so.. :bwink::bwink:

19 minutes ago, kngdeux said:

If you use android, search for mtv apk, download the file and install it. Open the app, when it ask you to log in to tv providers, just scroll all the way down and choose XFINITY then just log in with your Facebook, Twitter or MTV account and that's it. I found this on youtube and it work for me so.. :bwink::bwink:

That kinda worked, thanks. Still doesn't play after logging in tho. It knows I'm not in America. But im downloading a VPN now so fingers crossed.

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

Don't we have streaming links ? I mean it will be on MTV right ? We have to stream it and that's all 

I had a thread asking if we did and no one responded :ipass: So I'm not aware of any streaming link at the moment :overwhelm:

6 minutes ago, LisaJane said:

Just tried from the UK but it's not available in my country. The only thing I can get is the MTV EMA app. Even if I could download it, it seems you need an American TV provider to login. 

I'm sorry, you have to find the apk file from google, not from play store :embarrassed:

5 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Nnn I had hope for this but don't have a tv provider to begin with!

So still need a way to watch it... :( 

You can log in with FB, Twitter or MTV account :pumped:

6 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

Don't we have streaming links ? I mean it will be on MTV right ? We have to stream it and that's all 

Just in case the stream stop working :tifftear:

4 minutes ago, LisaJane said:

That kinda worked, thanks. Still doesn't play after logging in tho. It knows I'm not in America. But im downloading a VPN now so fingers crossed.

yeah still need VPN :yesokay:

but atleast it work :lollipop:

4 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Does it cost anything!? :britlol:

nope :thirsty:

Archived