Glory is basically B10

Antidote

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Antidote said:

She said that when she first stareted the project, she wasn't really happy (Pretty Girls) according to Iggy when Pretty Girls was realeased B9 it was finished.

but "Glory" sounds nothing like PG, so all that material was screapped. and then she stareted working on "Glory"

If that's how you're doing it then technically Glory would be B12. Original Doll was scrapped and the original Femme Fatale. :dorkney:

16 hours ago, Electro World said:

So I guess she went from 8 to 10 just like Windows? :bwink:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

I hope not :receipts2:

I never thought of that, but then I'm a Mac user and apart from games I don't really use Windows any more. I used XP for years, skipped Vista because it sucked and the original 8 was horrible. Dad uses 8.1 and says it's an improvement. :quirkney: The other reason Windows skipped from 8 to 10 was so that it would still be compatible with old Windows 95/98 software (yes some people still use old programs and sometimes they work ***** better) Unless the other reason she skipped from 8 to 10 was because 7 8 9 :hehehe:

18 hours ago, Antidote said:

She said that when she first stareted the project, she wasn't really happy (Pretty Girls) according to Iggy when Pretty Girls was realeased B9 it was finished.

but "Glory" sounds nothing like PG, so all that material was screapped. and then she stareted working on "Glory"

There is a glimpse of PG in Glory though :angietea: 

I love Love Me Down but every time I get to that point I'm like :wtf: and I have a mini stroke. Then I remind to myself that that is not PG :)

1 hour ago, OxygenBabe said:

There is a glimpse of PG in Glory though :angietea: 

I love Love Me Down but every time I get to that point I'm like :wtf: and I have a mini stroke. Then I remind to myself that that is not PG :)

And yet Love Me Down was a last minute last second recording that was just for Glory and not a PG/PW leftover 

Archived