Glory is basically B10

Antidote

She said that when she first stareted the project, she wasn't really happy (Pretty Girls) according to Iggy when Pretty Girls was realeased B9 it was finished.

but "Glory" sounds nothing like PG, so all that material was screapped. and then she stareted working on "Glory"

Britney: When we first stareted the project, I wasn't really happy. That took about 6 months.  Then we found an amazing girl who found me the most fun people to write with. Things started rolling. We made a good body of work

Read more: http://ktu.iheart.com/onair/cubby-and-carolina-in-the-morning-55161/britney-spears-talks-glory-reveals-her-15049837/#ixzz4IZ5CXigw

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Antidote said:

She said that when she first stareted the project, she wasn't really happy (Pretty Girls) according to Iggy when Pretty Girls was realeased B9 it was finished.

but "Glory" sounds nothing like PG, so all that material was screapped. and then she stareted working on "Glory"

Iggy was lied to.

Guest Lord Bills
2 minutes ago, RafaelSpears said:

Nope. It's a B11 if you count Original Doll. :mj:

+

Femme Fatale (Original Concept)

Britney Jean (Original Concept)

Tina-Cipollari-amen.gif

B10, don't even get me hyped for this...

10th studio album is gonna be a BIG EVENT, double digits, I absolutely envision a Max Martin/Danja infused record... we need to make this happen.... can you actually imagine those 2 as album exec's at the helm of this record and Britney slaying those vocals, I mean it would be pop music's driving force into the 2020's

Pleaseeeeee

Archived