"Glory" predicted to chart at #3! Before you freak...

Sexy4u95

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

It hasn't even been out for 2 full days yet, so I wouldn't take this prediction to heart......plus there's still the VMA's and they can't 100% predict the streaming tbh 

Also Keep in mind both BJ and Circus sold more that HDD had predicted 

Are you sure? I dunno but I remember that the predictions for Britney Jean were 115,000-120,000 and it ended selling less (107,000)

31 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

Did I? :moorangu: 

That's means people still buy records. :messbye:

No it means that you trying to shade Britney's sales when only a handful of Artists are really selling albums these days.

Take the mask off ***** and get legit with your posts, what's happened to Britney's sales happened to 99.9% of the music industry gerl.

2 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

There's no fight lol.

People saying Britney will easily sell +200k during the first week have no idea how bad are sales nowadays. I think there don't know anything about it and never look at numbers from other artists. They're just interested in Britney and that's it. That's why they're delusional and not optimistic.

Views by Drake sold more than 1 million in a single week in USA (sales+stream)

And Lemonade by Beyonce sold like 650,000 in its first week, so the sales aren't that bad 

3 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

There's no fight lol.

People saying Britney will easily sell +200k during the first week have no idea how bad are sales nowadays. I think that don't know anything about it and never look at numbers from other artists. They're just interested in Britney and that's it. That's why they're delusional and not optimistic.

I wonder who said something so delusional. :huh:

If you think it's going to sell 200k you are being delusional and you're setting yourself up to be disappointed. Although, I do think the numbers are pretty inaccurate because I don't understand how FLG & Barbra's overall numbers WITH streams could be so high when she's outperforming both of them on streaming, plus their albums aren't even on spotify which is the biggest streaming platform of all 

Archived