TWEET the hashtag #WeLoveYouBritney to support britney for her VMA performance!

NotEvenHuman

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses

I really like #proudofbritney... that way she knows that people still love her and it is a way for us to share our stories! BreatheHeavy should really promote this!

2 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

I really like #proudofbritney... that way she knows that people still love her and it is a way for us to share our stories! BreatheHeavy should really promote this!

I like the hashtag, but she is britney spears, it would be degrading of us to say that we are proud of her, shes accomplished so much, i feel like letting her know we love her is a little more sentimental and it doesn't seem like we are babying her, you get me? :drinky:

#weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney  COPY THIS AND PASTE IT ON ALL HER IG PICTURES IMAGINE HER ON HER HOTEL ROOM TODAY OR ON THE WAY TO REHARSALS OPENING TO CHECK HER IG PAGE AND ALL SHE SEES IS #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney  :crying1: THIS ISNT REQUESTING ON RADIO OR TWEETING AGAINST A VIDEO THIS IS SUPPORTING THE WOMAN THAT THRU HER MUSIC SUPPORTS US ALL LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN LETS MAKE HER OOH GUYS SHE DESERVES THIS!!!! ON HER DANCERS PAGES AS WELL THAT WAY IF SHE DOESNT SEE IT THEY WILL TELL HER AND LOVE HER FOR US!!!

Archived