What We HAVE TO DO AS FANS

jonbo

We all want that #1 so much :plzney:

And also, a higher peak for MM, why not? :thinkney:

Time to fight for it!

What WE HAVE TO DO :

1) Buy the album,  physical or digital form from iTunes, amazon or really any platform (we want to have good sales worldwide, so buy no matter where you come from) :flawless:

2) If possible, make it your social-group's.family's birthday present and buy some more copies as gifts :bparty:

I'm doing for 5 of my friends and at the end of the day, I don't care if they'll hate me :britdrown:

I care more about Britney than my friends ;)

3) Stream the hell out of the album :jumpney: Just let it play and do something else in the same time,

JUST NOT MUTE :jfallonlol:

But first....

Download ZenMate as an extension to your google chrome (like ad block) to change your country settings in spotify or whatever you use to make it seem like you are a USA resident and get that billboard #1

(promise it's super easy, it doesn't even require 5 mins)

4) Watch the carpool till you're dead and send it to your friends, post it on social media :bsass:

Who doesn't love this show and Oops I Did It Again? :orly:

5) DO NOT FORGET TO REQUEST, THE TOP 10 PEAK FOR MM IS CLOSER THAN WE CAN IMAGINE :pumped:

6) Watch the VMAs and make sure your social group does so too :cutebrit:

7) Generally, post about her new music on social media. Unfortunately, many don't even know she's still making music (yes, I can't really understand how that's possible either) :tehe:

Glory isn't another Bibney Sean, we musn't treat it as one :(

Make Britney lose her **** with the Army's power, people!!! :o

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, jonbo said:

3) Stream the hell out of the album :jumpney: Just let it play and do something else in the same time,

JUST NOT MUTE :jfallonlol:

But first....

Download ZenMate as an extension to your google chrome (like ad block) to change your country settings in spotify or whatever you use to make it seem like you are a USA resident and get that billboard #1

(promise it's super easy, it doesn't even require 5 mins)

4) Watch the carpool till you're dead and send it to your friends, post it on social media :bsass:

Who doesn't love this show and Oops I Did It Again? :orly:

5) DO NOT FORGET TO REQUEST, THE TOP 10 PEAK FOR MM IS CLOSER THAN WE CAN IMAGINE :pumped:

6) Watch the VMAs and make sure your social group does so too :cutebrit:

7) Generally, post about her new music on social media. Unfortunately, many don't even know she's still making music (yes, I can't really understand how that's possible either) :tehe:

Glory isn't another Bibney Sean, we musn't treat it as one :(

Make Britney lose her **** with the Army's power, people!!! :o

Been steaming for 23 hours straight on spotify :mcwave:!!

2 hours ago, chris_fives said:

Streaming non stop on spotify on my ipad tricked to usa vpn :scalped:

headphones are plugged in so I can also blast it on full volume on my pc through Apple Music :overwhelm:

The struggle is real but so worth it :cooltshirt:

2 hours ago, mylonliNESS said:

Been steaming for 23 hours straight on spotify :mcwave:!!

Same here and if I listen one more commercial about the new upbeat playlist including Coldplay, I'll kill myself :(

Just now, jonbo said:

The struggle is real but so worth it :cooltshirt:

Same here and if I listen one more commercial about the new upbeat playlist including Coldplay, I'll kill myself :(

I swear to GOD... in between I got one promoting... Kill em with Kindness... and Im like... Im not here for that... ps make that 25 hours now ;)

1 minute ago, mylonliNESS said:

I swear to GOD... in between I got one promoting... Kill em with Kindness... and Im like... Im not here for that... ps make that 25 hours now ;)

Who in his sane mind would prefer a replica of Britney with a mediocre voice over the real thing? :cigney:

Sorry, Selena, but we won't be streaming Revival anytime soon, apart from 3 songs, it's so meh :selenerz:

And here, it's been 18, I need time to catch up :mcry:

5 minutes ago, jonbo said:

Who in his sane mind would prefer a replica of Britney with a mediocre voice over the real thing? :cigney:

Sorry, Selena, but we won't be streaming Revival anytime soon, apart from 3 songs, it's so meh :selenerz:

And here, it's been 18, I need time to catch up :mcry:

Your doing Gr8! :):hugs: keep it up! and lol I turn off my pc speakers when the ads come on :bwink: the benefit of laptop streaming! spotify wont know :P

1 minute ago, mylonliNESS said:

Your doing Gr8! :):hugs: keep it up! and lol I turn off my pc speakers when the ads come on :bwink: the benefit of laptop streaming! spotify wont know :P

I think that's the next step, I can't be like "OH, SLUMBER PARTY IS NEXT" :hype:

and then listen to stupid ads I won't ever care about :eheeek:

Archived