Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

The two best albums of the year. This is all for fun guys and I myself don't know who will even win for me. ANTI and Glory are my favorite albums of 2016. 

Invitation vs Consideration ft. SZA
Make Me... vs James Joint
Private Show vs Kiss It Better
Man On The Moon vs Work ft. Drake
Just Luv Me vs Desperado
Clumsy vs Woo
Do You Want To Come Over? vs Needed Me
Slumber Party vs Yeah, I Said It
Just Like Me vs Same Ol' Mistakes
Love Me Down vs Never Ending
Hard To Forget Ya vs Love on the Brain
What You Need vs Higher
Better vs Close to You
Change Your Mind vs Goodnight Gotham
Liar vs Pose
If I'm Dancing vs *** with Me

Glory: 7 ANTI: 10

Rihanna wins! :riri: Coupure Électrique that's Blackout in French trumps both of these albums. I guess ANTI is my favorite album of the year for now. I know a lot of you guys love ANIT as well, join the fun without the hate. ANTI & GLORY are the best albums of the year. All the pop princess have delivered this year. We only have Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera left. :kisses2all:

I agree 100 percent. both are great.

17 minutes ago, Pow!Bam!Zap! said:

Ok. Glory is ******* amazing, but, is anyone else super obsessed with "Just Luv Me"????? I must have listened to it 200 times by now. It's really put me in a better mood this week, is that weird, for one song to actually change your week? It needs to be a single, soon. 

OMG you're still lurking this place haha :ahhh:

anyway... yes! "Just Luv Me" is legit. It's my top 3 from Glory and it would be great as a single too.

I feel like Britney should do a MV trilogy. Release Invitation>Just Luv Me>Man On The Moon telling a love story

it'll never happen :crying2:

I just wanna say this:

You all overrate Blackout, I mean A LOT!!! Yes, it was a great album but it's not the only one. You talk (well, you type) as if it was the last worthy Britney album when in each era as soon as you heard something new, you all said it was better than her previous albums. I love Blackout but it's not her only good/great album.

And no, Invitation is not her best song since ever, and it's not evenclose to be her best song from her whole career. After Blackout, we had:

Womanizer - club banger

Unusual you - relaxing, deep and more adult lyrics. 

Circus - one of her many classics

If you seek amy - pure pop and fun lyrics

Hold it against me - risky sound, melodic chorus and pure 90's pop

I wanna go - such a summer hit

Criminal - very different Britney sound and theme

Inside out - mid-tempo track, adult lyrics and great vocals

Alien - very personal songs (bad edition but who cares), good vocals

Hold on tight - a very different and deep Britney balad

... and I even would say Work ***** but not everyone loved. So no, it's not. For me, Glory is not my favorite album, I liked only 4 or maybe 5 tracks from the whole tracklist, they are very very slow for me but I respect everyone elses's opinion, actually I guess it's my least fav album but I admit it is great and it seems many fans (and non fans) liked it for some reason so it must be good at some extent. 

Hey guys so I'm going on a road trip and I wanna play a few songs off Glory to see if I can make my 2 friends Britney fans. But which sings can I play that will attract the casual listener. I'm thinking which songs do you guys think will appeal to them instantly and why? I say this because I have been holding off hearing the album to be totally surprised and I want to share the moment with my friends too.

Thanks in advance! :kisses2all:

1 hour ago, joey4228 said:

'This is all for fun guys and I myself don't know who will even win for me.

I know a lot of you guys love ANIT as well, join the fun without the hate.'

I think he said it quite nice tbh. I don't see much harm in his post. Maybe you do, I don't know. But I think the majority of downvotes are because of the fact that he doesn't have Britney on top this time. Not judging you Margaery Tyrell.

Thanks. I just did it cause I saw a thread that was Lemonade vs Glory. So I was like why not do ANTI since a lot of people here like Rihanna as well? Just bored and did it all of fun, not malice. I appreciate the people who participated rather they chose Glory or ANTI. :lanacackle:

Archived