Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

And it's killing me inside because I can't hear it until Friday midnight...I'm so tempted but I'm just going to try to stick it out. We got abritneys carpool tomorrow that will hold me til the release because I work at 10 pm tomorrow so I can easily drive home look at carpool then listen to glory afterwords. If Britney lipsync tomorrow I'll be good because I get to listen to glory after. I don't think she'll lip but it looks like it lol

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, MeowBurglar said:

Thank you!!

It has taken me a long time to get to where I can even talk about it. My son is now 5 and it started when he was about 6 months old. Everything just sort of crumbled at once.

I don't know what you are going through, but just know someone out there cares and is thinking about you. There is always hope at the end of the tunnel. It may take you a while to find it, but when you do you'll come out and be this whole other incredible and amazing person. Nothing bothers me now. I have become fearless at whatever life throws at me because I KNOW I can handle it ... even if it's just one day at a time ... hell even 1 hour at a time.

I can't imagine the stress of having a kid. That alone is something I would never be able to handle.

no, it's a lot. My BF and I are in what most psychiatric professionals would deem as a "toxic" relationship with all the red flags attached :(  But we have known each other for eight years so it's very hard, and our dog just got diagnosed with cancer so he's doing chemo. This dog (a yorkie) he's pretty much been my rock and my best friend through this entire relationship, so I'm pretty depressed. My BF is even more depressed - he's had this yorkie for 14 years.

i moved away from my friends and family, I am embarrassed that I live in the middle of nowhere with someone who is mean to me and I'm not really encouraged to make new friends (bf is controlling as f) so I am very lonely when we aren't hanging out. 

Plus he's trying to get off his psychiatric meds because he thinks they're making his brain worse. It's fun!

anyway I know I will get through things somehow. Dont know how, but I'm not as weak as my situation would lead people to believe. I just don't know how to handle it yet.

2 minutes ago, fanman08 said:

second, as long as the only bonus track we get isn't Petty Flops i'll be content even if it is about a ******* yellow mouse (love you pikachu)

:gloria:

The hate towards Pretty Girls is real. :selenerz:

Just now, Enzo said:

I'd be here for it tbh :lanacackle:

Slé! :queenflopga:

2 minutes ago, Kevney said:

Pokémon Sun & Moon

Man on the Moon

Coincidence? I think not. :queenflopga:

Another receipt! Slé, sis'! :scalped:

(I tried to edit my topic, but Exhale doesn't let me: another sign RCA is trying to silence us, it must be real). :explainlol:

1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

A friend of mine who works at Target checked and my local store doesn't have it either she said it could come as late as Friday morning.......I have her checking to see if there's any exclusive tracks 

I heard someone contacted a target person and they said that there is no target edition and they will be just selling the regular ones.

5 hours ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

I consider it Rihanna's Gimme More. I love Man On The Moon, but Work is more meaningful and personal for me. I connect to it and I think it's best written. A lot of people say all she says is work, but if you look at the lyrics on genius and understand Jamaican dialect it's superior. The lyrics are actual sad, but uplifting at the same time.

what is it about?? 

22 minutes ago, The Deity Arceus said:
  1. She loves Hawaii
  2. Alola is based on Hawaii
  3. She was in Hawaii... For Vacation only? I don't think so. 
  4. Britney was almost drown by six feet tall waves but she's safe: hinting Lugia: The guardian of the Sea
  5. You can see Lugia on the map of Alola
    0_Eh3_G1i.jpg
  6. Bonus
    papers_co_nb15_sky_galaxy_milkyway_space

GET READY

OMG I love it :cooltshirt:

Invitation vs Consideration ft. SZA
Make Me... vs James Joint
Private Show vs Kiss it Better
Man On The Moon vs Work ft. Drake
Just Luv Me vs Desperado
Clumsy vs woo