Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

I really love the song! I don't get all the hate? It's definitely the most 'out there' and it separates Britney from the rest. She can deliver the vocals flawlessly as well. It's a bop. It's not classic Britney, but it's very mature. The beat is fire. Boppin' and twerkin' and lickin' and dippin' and strippin' and jerkin'

Go drag Invitation with it's over processed vocals :arianabye:

invitation is flawless and you will deal :chershade:

The Japanese edition of Glory is likely to have a Pokémon song, mark my words. :queenflopga: [receipts under the video]

I feel she will cover the Pikachu Song:

Receipts:

• Her sons love Pokémon and she would record it for them. She's also a fan (she is playing Pokémon Go with them),
  • Nintendo is currently doing hard promo: they had two days ago the Prime Minister of Japan dress as Super Mario. Having Britney on a smash song to promote Pokémon Sun & Moon is only logical,
  • Having a Pokémon song as Japan bonus track makes sense: it's their country of origin,
  • She has released with Glory two songs written with "é", and Pokémon has one too. I feel like this is the "é" era. :tbh:

It's coming! :scalped:

britney_pokemon_2_1460125592.png

Everything is true, I got confirmation from a Sony Music Canada intern when I was at a pool party last night. :explainlol:

@PokemonSpears and @The Deity Arceus: be ready! :queenflopga:

4 hours ago, button said:

No one would stop talking about her "lipping" for days and they'll forget about streaming. Even when there are good news, no one makes an effort, so imagine with all the drama.

In 0.18-0.23 there isn't only James' voice, you can hear a second voice but very low. Is it possible hey lowered hers?

And?  It's been like that for years. lol If she lips she lips.  For some reason it's what Britney does.  At some point it's time to let it go.  She still records, and the thing is when she does sing, people just complain she can't sing anyway, (I still believe she'll sing, but everyone makes such a huge case out of her lipping it's actually good marketing) lol

2 minutes ago, missmonroe said:

And?  It's been like that for years. lol If she lips she lips.  For some reason it's what Britney does.  At some point it's time to let it go.  She still records, and the thing is when she does sing, people just complain she can't sing anyway, (I still believe she'll sing, but everyone makes such a huge case out of her lipping it's actually good marketing) lol

Sis I'm talking about the fans on here. They won't stop talking about the Carpool lipping and won't put the slighest effort in streaming. Like when the original video was scrapped and they stopped requesting the song. This fanbase is annoying, they won't stop melting down and this will hurt Glory's performance.

I'm sure she'll sing but I hope you weren't trying to convince me that lipping in a car is ok and that it's good marketing. :umwtf:

first off that picture is amazing, I've seen other pop star versions on tumblr and was completely OFFENDED when britney wasn't included

second, as long as the only bonus track we get isn't Petty Flops i'll be content even if it is about a ******* yellow mouse (love you pikachu)

18 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

You're also the one who said Anti was better than Glory so your opinion can't be taken seriously sis, and that's not a shade

Someone really said that ? :hahaha:

Otherwise I think the justice for PS already exits since it has a better video than Make Me. 200.gif

I CAN't understand the hate for this song.

Her vocals in the verses are IMMACULATE. They're like low and scratchy and so much fun to sing along too. And the beat is weird & different. And the "twerk it" part :TOMH:Two people I know who dislike Brit love this song.

The only slight negative is "priiiiiiiiiivate showwww"...it's a lil bit whiny, like Brit that's too many i's.

3 minutes ago, fanman08 said:

I CAN't understand the hate for this song.

Her vocals in the verses are IMMACULATE. They're like low and scratchy and so much fun to sing along too. And the beat is weird & different. And the "twerk it" part :TOMH:Two people I know who dislike Brit love this song.

The only slight negative is "priiiiiiiiiivate showwww"...it's a lil bit whiny, like Brit that's too many i's.

I can't wait to see it live. It's one of Brit's favs. :hype:

Archived