Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

2 minutes ago, JoffBaratheon said:

I want to wring your neck. Rihanna isn't a ******* pop princess or even pop. It's like comparing an apple to a carrot. Also wtf do you expect "Anti is the best album! No hate just have fun" gtfo with your bullshit. Do you really expect us to agree with you? You probably know you're just creating meltdowns. Damn you're stupid :whitneyshade:

If you're looking for a fight go touch yourself, this is Glory release week. *****. :riri:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, one+onlyPLEASURE said:

Well, I'm happy for you - and granted I haven't listened to the album yet - but of everything that has been officially released, Private Show is by far my least favorite song from the Glory era.

But you keep slidin' down that pole, spinin' and twerkin, boo ;)

Trust me just keep it on repeat for like a hour or two and then you will enjoy it :orly:

Guest StrawberryKisses

I really love the song! I don't get all the hate? It's definitely the most 'out there' and it separates Britney from the rest. She can deliver the vocals flawlessly as well. It's a bop. It's not classic Britney, but it's very mature. The beat is fire. Boppin' and twerkin' and lickin' and dippin' and strippin' and jerkin'

Go drag Invitation with it's over processed vocals :arianabye:

52 minutes ago, blueblink said:

is 26th a global release tho? the place i live in always get things late so im like  :crying11:

Try my place. I got circus/FF/BJ a month after official release. And now is going worst since ALL MUSIC store in my city was closed due to bankruptcy, since noone buy physical CD anymore.

:nydisgust:

Archived