Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

13 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

I still don't know how Needed Me was a hit. That kind of slowly-dying mess of beats that people are now loving is not what I would like to hear 24/7 in the near future.

Also, Work is catchy, but there's NO WAY that it is better than Man on the Moon.

A lot of **** boys led Needed Me to be number one. Have you never been as pissed in Rihanna in that song? god bless you.

Work lyrics alone are better Man On The Moon. Exhale is going to kill me, but Man On The Moon could have been on Britney's first album. I love it though. Work just is perfection. The production. The lyrics. The everything. Work is one of the best songs in pop music. I think it deserves at least a Grammy nod and I'm pretty sure it will get it. I love Man On The Moon and here for it to be a single because while it is reminiscent of her older material it also takes a leap in the future and it would be smart choice as a single.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Invitation vs Consideration ft. SZA
Make Me... vs James Joint
Private Show vs Kiss It Better
Man On The Moon vs Work ft. Drake
Just Luv Me vs Desperado
Clumsy vs
Woo
Do You Want To Come Over? vs Needed Me
Slumber Party vs Yeah, I Said It
Just Like Me vs
Same Ol' Mistakes
Love Me Down vs Never Ending  
Hard To Forget Ya vs
Love on the Brain
What You Need vs Higher
Better vs Close to You
Change Your Mind vs Goodnight Gotham
Liar vs Pose
If I'm Dancing vs *** with Me
Both

:truthtea:

Just now, joey4228 said:

giphy.gif

I always thought Rihanna was like my second ***** while she definitely comes 1st. Britney is in my Heart, Glory is a really good album but Britney is not a bold artist. She doesn't really surprise me. I mean, In the Zone and Blackout were outstanding because it was new and fresh. Glory is trying to but is just not. Anti is a risky album and Rihanna doesn't give a ****. Let Britney be freed from her father and be the artist that she is supposed to be! :riri:

Just now, LilyRoseAllen said:

I always thought Rihanna was like my second ***** while she definitely comes 1st. Britney is in my Heart, Glory is a really good album but Britney is not a bold artist. She doesn't really surprise me. I mean, In the Zone and Blackout were outstanding because it was new and fresh. Glory is trying to but is just not. Anti is a risky album and Rihanna doesn't give a ****. Let Britney be freed from her father and be the artist that she is supposed to be! :riri:

I agree with this. :truthtea:

55 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

Are you over 18? Have you had great ***? Not trying to be mean, but Kiss It Better and that video makes me just want to call a **** tonight. If you are underage, sorry for this and I hope you buy the clean version.

I'm not talking about its lyrics or video. Song. I don't really enjoy listening to Kiss It Better and I prefer Private Show. It's not that deep :yaknow:

8 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

At the Target I work at, it was estimated to arrive 8/24, which would mean tonight and in the stock room tomorrow. 

But someone else said sales before the release date don't count so don't try it.

I just want to make sure they'll have it for tomorrow, because if they don't I might lose my mind. 

Archived