Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, lali92 said:

The first 2 seconds of Gimme More destroys Work. And in no universe those two songs can be compared. 

The only reason Work had a good run is because it's cachy and dumb. Don't try to force that meaningful lyrics into it. 

Work has meaningful lyrics it just also hit value to it as well. Both of the songs are essentially about triumphing over life battles, but Work expresses it more lyrically while it was still obvious at least for the fanbase for Gimme More. Argue it all night.

10 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

You mean the worst song on Glory? lmfao TRAGIC sis. I'm SO sorry

I don't know if it's the worst song on Glory because I haven't listened to Glory yet but I know that it's better than Clumsy (and Kiss It Better :bwink:) and I know that I love this song. :comingthru:

12 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

Private Show is better than every track on Glory besides Make Me... (feat. G-Eazy) but not Kiss It Better... her passion in that song blows Private Show into a free show :arianabye:

I respect your opinion but for me Kiss It Better is nothing special :yaknow:

Just now, Acai Berry said:

I don't know if it's the worst song on Glory because I haven't listened to Glory yet but I know that it's better than Clumsy (and Kiss It Better :bwink:) and I know that I love this song. :comingthru:

You'll see sweet cheeks :myjam:

Just now, Brian♥Ryan said:

Yes, Britney getting another #1 the first week on the Billboard Charts.

the bubbling under charts :myjam:, Demetria Levitate ain't safe

Just now, Acai Berry said:

I respect your opinion but for me Kiss It Better is nothing special :yaknow:

Are you over 18? Have you had great ***? Not trying to be mean, but Kiss It Better and that video makes me just want to call a **** tonight. If you are underage, sorry for this and I hope you buy the clean version.

52 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

The two best albums of the year. This is all for fun guys and I myself don't know who will even win for me. ANTI and Glory are my favorite albums of 2016. 

Invitation vs Consideration ft. SZA
Make Me... vs James Joint
Private Show vs Kiss It Better
Man On The Moon vs Work ft. Drake
Just Luv Me vs Desperado
Clumsy vs Woo
Do You Want To Come Over? vs Needed Me
Slumber Party vs Yeah, I Said It
Just Like Me vs Same Ol' Mistakes
Love Me Down vs Never Ending
Hard To Forget Ya vs Love on the Brain
What You Need vs Higher
Better vs Close to You
Change Your Mind vs Goodnight Gotham
Liar vs Pose
If I'm Dancing vs *** with Me

Glory: 7 ANTI: 10

Rihanna wins! :riri: Coupure Électrique that's Blackout in French trumps both of these albums. I guess ANTI is my favorite album of the year for now. I know a lot of you guys love ANIT as well, join the fun without the hate. ANTI & GLORY are the best albums of the year. All the pop princess have delivered this year. We only have Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera left. :kisses2all:

sis why are u asking to be dragged:sickofu:

12 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

I still don't know how Needed Me was a hit. That kind of slowly-dying mess of beats that people are now loving is not what I would like to hear 24/7 in the near future.

Also, Work is catchy, but there's NO WAY that it is better than Man on the Moon.

Delete this post. Not yours. This specific post.

Archived