Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, DancingWithFemmeFatalr said:

On Just Luv Me atm :hype: invitation and man on the moon were AMAZING :ahhh: I think the lyrics in Man On The Moon were a bit cheesy tbh :orly:

Man on the Moon is the only track I've brought myself to listen to and I LOVE IT :sobbing:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, YouFeelLikeParadise said:

I'm sure this will change until I read official lyrics and I have the time to actually type a review, but these are my favorites so far (not counting the grat tracks)

Just Luv Me
Highlights: Her vocals, the melody, the lyrics. Such a **** and intimate song. 

Invitation
Highlights: Holy ******* ****. The perfect ballad. Her vocals. The melody. The beat. I am slayed for life. This song is so ****, so sensual... Her voice is giving me all the feels. 

Just Like Me
Highlights: HER VOICE and her vocals! OMG. 

Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés)
Highlights: Maybe fans won't like it, but I love the melody and mix of sounds. I love the lyrics "And don't get me wrong I appreciate you, and don't get me wrong, I really do, and don't get me wrong, but I'm done with patience..."

Liar
Highlights: OMG... The lyrics and her vocals are giving me life. The melody is absolutely perfect. I love Bad Bitchney. "I'm left in the ashes of the bridges your burned, Kamikaze fire come down".

Better
Highlights: I am in looooove with this song. The melody, the beat, the sound, the lyrics, her vocals. Holy **** Britney. This is the song I've been wanting from her for a long time. The first verse IMO makes the song absolute perfection. 

Man On The Moon
Highlights: I am so ******* absolutely in love with this song. I understand why some people might find it cheesy, but I am in love with it. So current and yet so Britney. Love the lyrics of this song. It's like a combination of In The Zone and Blackout. 

And let me just say this is the PERFECT BRITNEY SPEARS ALBUM. This is what I've been wanting for such a long time and I am glad that I didn't jump ship. I will stand by my queen's side :crying2:

Not listening to the album until Friday, but your review is making me excited! I only heard a couple lines of "If I'm Dancing."

Keep the reviews coming, y'all! This is exciting! :shake:

If anyone has extra copies of GLORY and wants to gift one to my inbox. I'd be sooooooo appreciative. I'm at work till 1AM and I'd have to wait till Monday to get the album Y_Y

Archived