Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

Invitation vs Consideration ft. SZA
Make Me... vs James Joint
Private Show vs Kiss It Better
Man On The Moon vs Work ft. Drake
Just Luv Me vs Desperado
Clumsy vs Woo 
Do You Want To Come Over? vs Needed Me
Slumber Party vs Yeah, I Said It
Just Like Me vs Same Ol' Mistakes
Love Me Down vs Never Ending
Hard To Forget Ya vs Love on the Brain
What You Need vs Higher
Better vs Close to You
Change Your Mind vs Goodnight Gotham
Liar vs Pose
If I'm Dancing vs *** with Me

Glory: 11

ANTI: 5

I love both albums, but Glory is clearly better.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

I didn't need correction. Just post it as your list. I stand firm in my decisions. :orly:

but it did sis, sorry :leaving:

1 minute ago, TheAllu said:

Just Luv Me vs Desperado
Clumsy vs Woo 
What You Need vs Higher
Better vs Close to You
Liar vs Pose

Glory: 11

Private Show better than Kiss it Better? I think the **** not you trick *** *****

1 minute ago, JoeBitch! said:

Am i literally the only one who only listens to Britney music? :drown: I mean I listen to chart music but I haven't heard a full album this year apart from Britneys :queenie: 

No, I listen to tons of people... the only main female pop singer that's out right now that I don't like is Demi Lovato because of her attitude and I just generally don't like her stuff

I liked Lemonade, ANTI, Dangerous Woman, Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz, Honeymoon, ARTPOP, Bionic, Revival, 25, 1989, This Is What The Truth Feels Like...

as well as males Frank Ocean's Blond is on my Itunes. I just love music. :kisses2all:

Just now, TheAllu said:

Kiss It Better is lame af :leaving: 

sit the **** down, that's one of the best songs released this year

Just now, Brian♥Ryan said:

No, I listen to tons of people... the only main female pop singer that's out right now that I don't like is Demi Lovato because of her attitude and I just generally don't like her stuff

I liked Lemonade, ANTI, Dangerous Woman, Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz, Honeymoon, ARTPOP, Bionic, Revival, 25, 1989, This Is What The Truth Feels Like...

as well as males Frank Ocean's Blond is on my Itunes. I just love music. :kisses2all:

If you haven't heard Dangerous Woman and This is What the Truth Feels Like this year, then idk where ya taste is at ya'll :leaving:

Frank Ocean can take a seat, it's like channel ORANGE decided to take a nice diarrhea **** on itself instead of a solid record production. :leaving:

2 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

sit the **** down, that's one of the best songs released this year

If you haven't heard Dangerous Woman and This is What the Truth Feels Like this year, then idk where ya taste is at ya'll :leaving:

Frank Ocean can take a seat, it's like channel ORANGE decided to take a nice diarrhea **** on itself instead of a solid record production. :leaving:

Yes, I'm going to have give Blond another try. I don't really like it, but I do like it at the same time. I think it's a grower, but Glory is out and I don't like forcing myself to listen to music. Therefore, Frank Ocean will be on hold for a bit...

Just Luv Me vs Desperado
Clumsy vs Woo 
What You Need vs Higher
Better vs Close to You
Liar vs Pose

Glory: 13

:howiroll:

Oh my god, it's so stupid to compare albums track by track. You can have the worst songs of an album go against the best songs of another album and it wouldn't be fair.

What you should do is rearrange the tracklisting from favorite to least favorite songs, then compare the albums track by track with the new tracklisting.

2 minutes ago, Acai Berry said:

Private Slay is WAY better than Kiss It Better :tiffsmoke:

You mean the worst song on Glory? lmfao TRAGIC sis. I'm SO sorry

2 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

Yes, I'm going to have give Blond another try. I don't really like it, but I do like it at the same time. I think it's a grower, but Glory is out and I don't like forcing myself to listen to music. Therefore, Frank Ocean will be on hold for a bit...

hopefully it's not a grower :truthtea:

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Oh my god, it's so stupid to compare albums track by track. You can have the worst songs of an album go against the best songs of another album and it wouldn't be fair.

What you should do is rearrange the tracklisting from favorite to least favorite songs, then compare the albums track by track with the new tracklisting.

ANTI would still win for me. Blackout beats every RiRi album for me though.

1 minute ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

You mean the worst song on Glory? lmfao TRAGIC sis. I'm SO sorry

It's time for me to call you hoes out almost this entire board was praising it and wanting it to be the next single but let the haters and leak make you think it's horrible no dear Private Slay is the 2nd best track on Glory. I hope it's the next single, so you guys have a meltdown. lol jk I don't want it to be the next single but it's my jam :myjam:

1 minute ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

It's time for me to call you hoes out almost this entire board was praising it and wanting it to be the next single but let the haters and leak make you think it's horrible no dear Private Slay is the 2nd best track on Glory. I hope it's the next single, so you guys have a meltdown. lol jk I don't want it to be the next single but it's my jam :myjam:

I never praised it, it was a disappointment lol. If it was the next single it would be career suicide, it's chipmunkney

26 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

I consider it Rihanna's Gimme More. I love Man On The Moon, but Work is more meaningful and personal for me. I connect to it and I think it's best written. A lot of people say all she says is work, but if you look at the lyrics on genius and understand Jamaican dialect it's superior. The lyrics are actual sad, but uplifting at the same time.

The first 2 seconds of Gimme More destroys Work. And in no universe those two songs can be compared. 

The only reason Work had a good run is because it's cachy and dumb. Don't try to force that meaningful lyrics into it. 

Just now, PraiseQueenBrit said:

I never praised it, it was a disappointment lol. If it was the next single it would be career suicide, it's chipmunkney

I love Alvin & the Chipmunks since a kid. I'm here for that Private Show (feat. Alvin Seville). It's time for Alvin to go solo and with Britney would be his first time. :truthtea:

Archived