Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

2 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

It was Toxic lol I truly didn't hear a single sound come out of her mouth, but as you said it could be click bait. 

Tomorrow night might be the best night for some of that are waiting to hear the album, but i have a feeling this place will be set on fire. :drown:

No one would stop talking about her "lipping" for days and they'll forget about streaming. Even when there are good news, no one makes an effort, so imagine with all the drama.

In 0.18-0.23 there isn't only James' voice, you can hear a second voice but very low. Is it possible hey lowered hers?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, halfblakCULO said:

All these videos crack me up its perfect timing lol is could be the new viral song like gangnam style Harlem Shake etc people just twerking like crazy lol I can't get enough of this song it's my number 1 fav off the album and slays every song that's out on the charts at the moment :) 

Preach sis. Best song from Glory hands down :bwink:

The two best albums of the year. This is all for fun guys and I myself don't know who will even win for me. ANTI and Glory are my favorite albums of 2016. 

Invitation vs Consideration ft. SZA
Make Me... vs James Joint
Private Show vs Kiss It Better
Man On The Moon vs Work ft. Drake
Just Luv Me vs Desperado
Clumsy vs Woo
Do You Want To Come Over? vs Needed Me
Slumber Party vs Yeah, I Said It
Just Like Me vs Same Ol' Mistakes
Love Me Down vs Never Ending
Hard To Forget Ya vs Love on the Brain
What You Need vs Higher
Better vs Close to You
Change Your Mind vs Goodnight Gotham
Liar vs Pose
If I'm Dancing vs *** with Me

Glory: 7 ANTI: 10

Rihanna wins! :riri: Coupure Électrique that's Blackout in French trumps both of these albums. I guess ANTI is my favorite album of the year for now. I know a lot of you guys love ANTI as well, join the fun without the hate. ANTI & GLORY are the best albums of the year. All the pop princesses have delivered this year. We only have Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera left. :kisses2all:

Just now, neel21 said:

You prefer Work over MOTM? Excusez moi? :awkblink:

I consider it Rihanna's Gimme More. I love Man On The Moon, but Work is more meaningful and personal for me. I connect to it and I think it's best written. A lot of people say all she says is work, but if you look at the lyrics on genius and understand Jamaican dialect it's superior. The lyrics are actual sad, but uplifting at the same time.

1 minute ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

I consider it Rihanna's Gimme More. I love Man On The Moon, but Work is more meaningful and personal for me. I connect to it and I think it's best written. A lot of people say all she says is work, but if you look at the lyrics on genius and understand Jamaican dialect it's superior. The lyrics are actual sad, but uplifting at the same time.

OK! Never really thought of it that way but yeah.......

Just now, Camilo said:

Can we STOP with this PLEASE, you can't even compare those albums, they're really different. :xcuseme:

Both pop albums with R&B and urban influences. I don't see why not... and most people here listen to both artist and they even performed together plus did a remix before....

Just now, neel21 said:

OK! Never really thought of it that way but yeah.......

:lanacackle:

9 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

The two best albums of the year. This is all for fun guys and I myself don't know who will even win for me. ANTI and Glory are my favorite albums of 2016. 

Invitation vs Consideration ft. SZA
Make Me... vs James Joint
Private Show vs Kiss It Better
Man On The Moon vs Work ft. Drake
Just Luv Me vs Desperado
Clumsy vs Woo
Do You Want To Come Over? vs Needed Me
Slumber Party vs Yeah, I Said It
Just Like Me vs Same Ol' Mistakes
Love Me Down vs Never Ending
Hard To Forget Ya vs Love on the Brain
What You Need vs Higher