Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

Man On The Moon? Are you ******* stupid? 

First off, Joseph was pretty ************* pissed after Perfume got shut down, he had put in so much effort and hope in it, he was proud of his work and was ready to share it. He still might be pissed, I mean... I still am pissed about it and I'm just a fan writting a comment on it.

And second of all, OUT OF ALL 11 SONGS LEFT???? MAN ON THE MOON IS YOUR CHOICE FOR A SECOND SINGLE?

:xcuseme::xcuseme::xcuseme::xcuseme::xcuseme::xcuseme::xcuseme:

Not be rude or anything, but yall need to get real fast, and stop sucking on batteries or something. She needs a smash to ease the MM scrapped video backlash, and MOTM won't be it. Sorry. It's just the truth.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Joseph is a pu$$y *** ***** under Taylor Swift's ***.

She tweeted Nigel **** and he said she has his phone number to do a new video, so if MOTM is a single I could see them doing an Oops part 2 of sorts.

This is my dream. I was talking about it today. I don't want MOTM to be the next single necessarily, but if she does choose it, I def want oops part 2 as the video.

37 minutes ago, badputa said:

Man On The Moon? Are you ******* stupid? 

First off, Joseph was pretty ************* pissed after Perfume got shut down, he had put in so much effort and hope in it, he was proud of his work and was ready to share it. He still might be pissed, I mean... I still am pissed about it and I'm just a fan writting a comment on it.

And second of all, OUT OF ALL 11 SONGS LEFT???? MAN ON THE MOON IS YOUR CHOICE FOR A SECOND SINGLE?

:xcuseme::xcuseme::xcuseme::xcuseme::xcuseme::xcuseme::xcuseme:

Not be rude or anything, but yall need to get real fast, and stop sucking on batteries or something. She needs a smash to ease the MM scrapped video backlash, and MOTM won't be it. Sorry. It's just the truth.

This though. I can't believe the amount of people really wanting MoTM as 2nd single, or a single at all for that matter. It won't do well with the GP and her voice does not sound nearly as good on MoTM as she does on the rest of the album. Britney really needs to show off her vocal variety this time around. 

good single choices:

Just Luv Me, DYWCO, Slumber Party, Love Me Down, Better, Change Your Mind,  Liar, maybe Just Like Me.. 

but please god no man on the moon. :rihcackle:

2 minutes ago, cho said:

This is my dream. I was talking about it today. I don't want MOTM to be the next single necessarily, but if she does choose it, I def want oops part 2 as the video.

Wikipedia says Nigel **** directed over 20 Nickelback videos over like 15 years. Why did he direct so many Nickelback videos? :(

I don't understand you man, that song is not single worthy! It's so cheesy, we need mature Britney!

She needs to realise Just Like Me, Liar or even Just Luv Me.. OR EVEN Change Your Mind is better then MOTM.

A lot of fans on exhale always love these cheesy/childish songs and when it flops hard they blame the one and only Britney.

#peace

2 hours ago, Faded said:

Wikipedia says Nigel **** directed over 20 Nickelback videos over like 15 years. Why did he direct so many Nickelback videos? :(

:orangu2:

anyway I like Floria Sigismondi's videography, I hope she will work with Britney someday

Archived