Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, HoneyBee said:

Even tho I'm still on the fence about JLM as the 2nd single, I think the selens/bieber similarity could work for her and help introduce her to younger generations who don't know her as a new artist, the song sounds very current and radio-friendly so it's a safe choice, worst case scenario it will be a top 20 mild hit.

If any song on glory will give this era momentum it's Just Luv Me, I think they should save the more out there riskier songs for 3rd and hopefully 4th singles.

IMO it should go like this:

single #2 Just Luv Me

single #3 Better or If I'm Dancing

single #4 Man On The Moon or Change Your Mind

imo the best strategy would be Love Me Down single #2, then Just Luv Me single #3, then DYWCO single #4 (and if there's a single #5....) 
Make Me was already mid-tempo, it would be good to go from that to upbeat Love Me Down, and then go back to the softer songs with Just Luv Me....and then DYWCO which imo will slay regardless of the fact that it will have been out for a long time because it's just such a fun unique song!! :myjam:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Glorificus said:

I love this song!!! :myjam:

And I love this thread. Sooo many "fans" have been bashing this song saying its filler.

*****, perlease!!!!

Everybody in this thread is flawless!:cooltshirt:

Exactly!!! Filler my ***!!!

This song is single material!!

I mean nothing about it screams Filler.

Its so addictive, catchy and radio friendly and the verses and hook SLAYS!!!

I love the chorus too!

6 minutes ago, SONAR said:

Tbh I think there is truth to this. Good job sis :sobbing:

I didn't know why but as soon as I heard it, it made me sad, but in a good way. It's hard to explain. It's not a happy song, but it feels right. 

It's not a sad song either though. It's a song of strength imo, but ya the subtlety and low-keyness of it might be what gave you the impression of sad? :brityes:

Archived