Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

2 hours ago, EsterThePassenger said:

Yes i wonder too why not many people praise it. Tbh this is the first song that catch my attention after listened to all Glory tracks. The song reminds me of something but i cant remember what is this. Maybe Michael Jackson or Spice Girl song. It's magical.

I agree it has that classic 90s feel good feeling to it .... It was one of my favorites too!

14 hours ago, twenty1century said:

YAS SISSSSSS

that song is def one of my faves in the album, her vocals are so on point and kinda reminiscent of her old self like oopsney or britney(ney? lol) :hype:

Yessssssssss!!!!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Trace said:

It's one of my favorites! It seriously sounds like it belongs in a movie soundtrack of a romantic comedy, to be played in the credits. :brityes:

It's definitely got that "cute love song" theme, kind of similar thematically to Trip to Your Heart.

This is the trip to your heart for Glory but better!!

RCA shipped the album off to the stores while Beyonce and Frank Ocean record companies did just online at first. Britney fans are greedy for her music. I mean they can't wait for her to die in 50+ years so they can get all the unreleased songs :p So yeah most wouldn't be able to wait once it leaked. Though fans shouldn't be sharing links to leaks.

Britney's fans do sabotage her though with all the whining and complaining. They just send this negative aura out and it makes it easy for others to attack and go after Britney.

By the way, if you listen to Spotify on the laptop it doesn't go off to random music. Even on Spotify free. It just plays your playlist until it's over but you can have it on repeat and it repeats.

15 hours ago, Maizena de Buenos Aires said:

I MADE A POST SAYING MJ is alive in this song :crying11: i love this song

My Boyfriend just said it gives him a MJ vibe too!

Hes already talking about how much I been playing Glory... I told him you think I played Anti (He's a Rihanna fan) and Lemonade a lot .... U ain't seen nothing yet!!! :smokney2:

... This is our first time being together that Britney dropped an album LOL

15 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

is one of my favorite tracks on the album for the fact that is up-lifting and exciting, it gives me 90's vibes so. it wins for me :kisses2all:

Yesssssss I'm glad to see that people is loving the song as much as I do!!

Thats one of the reasons why I love it TBH .... It like a feel good song!

I imagine this would be perfect in your car on a sunny nice day ... Driving with your sunroof open!! 

Guest StrawberryKisses

I really love it. It's probably my fave... I wish the chorus would've been elaborated on... but the pre-chorus and the build up... there's something about it that makes me happy and want to smile. I think I see MJ in there. Also at the end when she adlibs in the final chorus 'Yooou-ahhh, you-ahh'

it's one of the most complex songs on the album, imo.

her vocals are so versatile and they have that Britney signature on it all over the song :gobaby:

it's one of my favorites!!! the beat is so fresh and upbeat. it's really good i can't even deal with it yet :ahhh:

1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Lol why are people changing their minds as the days go by? You guys were saying it's totally BO and ITZney, but 3 days later it's not anymore? :P

I think BO and ITZ are only brought up because they were her best albums.

this album isnt like BO one bit.

ITZ is a little bit more similar. But i dont think soundwise it is comparable either.

VASTLY different from FF and BJ

9 hours ago, Melinda said:

Im so exited a little more then to 2 more days :ahhh: I love everybody that is like you guys are not gonna get dissapointed, its so good its BO, ITZ vibes or better, bla bla...Ive said that after both clumsy and DYWCO its not like i dont know its gonna be good, thats why i want to wait bc i know it will be the best thing shes done in a loooong time + that shes doing carpool that i never thought she would AND VMA's for the first time in almost 10 years, this is gonna be the best weekend EVER :hype:

I know!!!  I just ordered my physical today!  I can already tell I'll be playing Glory and nothing else for a long while.  I'm still Make Me, the remixes Clumsy et all every day. lol

3 hours ago, button said:

That's such a very wrong way to look at it. You're not going to do 1500 on your own. You do 100 and 14 other fans do 100 and you get one album sale. What matters is that you contribute, it's a team work.

Besides how does it waste your time to leave the album on loop on Spotify and do something else?

:leaving:

You do know that for an individual to get to 1,500 streams, you would need 1,500 full streams of an album, right? Assuming Glory is around 55-60 minutes, if you divide 1,500 by 15, each person needs to stream the album 100 times for a full week.

There are only 168 hours in a week. So you expect people to have their phones, laptops, or any device streaming for 100 hours? That doesn't make a lot of sense. I get the teamwork and all, but I can do the most good by purchasing additional copies. It takes me just a few clicks to get one, and I don't need to waste it on electricity and all that.

Archived