Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

If I'm Dancing (boldney: lirically, vocally and melodically; it's M.I.A rhythm with Britney softness: nothing like that playing out there). Also "If I'm dancing, I know the music is good" is really cool for me, like be true to yourself and stuff.
Just Luv Me (because it's the music style that defines our era and it's amazing she did it so well)
Invitation (because it sets this amazing tone for the record - this is fancy fancy fancy pop YAS slay me Britney)
Do You Wanna Come Over (because Britney seems to enjoy it a lot while performing and it sounds amazing!)
Coupure Électrique (because Britney really surprised me with this one and I never expected it from her, really – again, FANCY FANCY POP – I think she should do this more!)

I love "Make Me" and first singles will always be in my heart – but it is definitely not the star of this album.

Brazilian fans are going batshit crazy with "If I'm dancing", you can expect a lot more videos. I hope it becomes a single – it's a shame they have put it on the album as an extra. As usual my favorite songs are extras (R.I.P Amnesia, Phonography, Get Back and etc).

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, AkiraLe said:

Honestly maybe i I am too old but I can't get used to spotify free. It jumped into random songs after playing the playlist. But for Glory I will submit for a free premium trial for a month to stream for her. (Mostly stream by apple music here)

and I plan to buy 5 copies to gift. is that enough to support Britney? 

I tried Spotify free but the software and UI is really clunky and not exactly user-friendly, plus it's too reliant on having a reliable internet connection. I tried it on my phone for a while when my old iPod broke and it was the most irritating thing ever. I'm sure that'll be enough to support her. 

3 hours ago, LA_Candy said:

its literally, so addictive. I cant stop dancing to it. I'm german so technically I should have no feeling for rythmic and dance but DAMN this song gets me moving :P lol 

It makes me wanna put on a floral print shirt and roll around half naked on a beach at sunset, then go drink tequila and party in a sweaty spanish club til dawn.

Archived