Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

4 hours ago, laurelhenessy said:

Sorry but I already preordered 3 copies. It takes around 1500 streams to count as one full sale. Ain't wasting my time for that.

That's such a very wrong way to look at it. You're not going to do 1500 on your own. You do 100 and 14 other fans do 100 and you get one album sale. What matters is that you contribute, it's a team work.

Besides how does it waste your time to leave the album on loop on Spotify and do something else?

:leaving:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

They said the same thing about Perfume and we know what happened :moorangu:

And more recently people all said the same thing about Kiss It Better for Rihanna, and it turned out to be her biggest flop ever too :moorangu:

But they were delusional with Perfume :moorangu:
The difference here being that Just Luv Me is amazing and Perfume was just plain bad :moorangu:

1. Man On The Moon

2. Slumber Party

3. Liar

4. Invitation

5. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés) .... When the tracklist came out and I saw this title I thought this was going to be my least favorite song but OMG this song is just amazing, the way she says NO SEAS CORTES slays my ******* existence, I can't, i am obssesed with this song :scalped: 

1 minute ago, spears27 said:

1. Man On The Moon

2. Slumber Party

3. Liar

4. Invitation

5. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés) .... When the tracklist came out and I saw this title I thought this was going to be my least favorite song but OMG this song is just amazing, the way she says NO SEAS CORTES slays my ******* existence, I can't, i am obssesed with this song :scalped: 

Especially the last No Seas Cortes

i always thought abt it referencing to the breakdown by the 'you don't have to hold my hand when i'm hurting' and the 'i knew that i'm worthy' gives me SO much life, but i've never thought abt it referencing her depression 

if only she'd used that for a music video idea it would be gold tbh, she's finally owning her struggle and hopefully the GP wouldn't dare to make fun of her that way again ( i see you wendy)

11 hours ago, Calm Before the Storm said:

Even if it is similar, which I don't think it is, people usually don't decide whether or not they like a song based on if it sounds similar to what someone else has done in the past. If anything, Bieber's success in this sound is just more of a guarantee that Just Luv Me can be successful, since it shows that the gp is here for it. :-)

I disagree. Even Bieber's sound has evolved in the last 6 months. Just Luv Me would have been a hit in late 2015. The music industry has already progressed past this type of melody and production. It's still a great song but it would be a huge mistake releasing it as a single. If they release it, it will be overlooked. Top 20 at a push. Bookmark me.

22 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

They said the same thing about Perfume and we know what happened :moorangu:

And more recently people all said the same thing about Kiss It Better for Rihanna, and it turned out to be her biggest flop ever too :moorangu:

isn't 'kiss it better' abt wanting a guy to kiss her ****** though? :xcuseme:

Archived