Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I haven't seen many praising the song.

I think it's classic Pop Britney on ******** it's super catchy, great lyrics, great production and she sounds great!

It also have that feel good feeling to it!

Love love this song!!

I know I'm not the only one?

Yes i wonder too why not many people praise it. Tbh this is the first song that catch my attention after listened to all Glory tracks. The song reminds me of something but i cant remember what is this. Maybe Michael Jackson or Spice Girl song. It's magical.

Omg some people are seriously overdramatic in here, i want to know what i'm actually buying, i'm listen to it when it's available, when i didn't like it, i wouldn't buy it in the first place.

I like it, so 3 days left, exciting.

Do something better with your energy and do a slumber party, request Make Me, or something else all would be much better, you don't have to be pressed because it's a good record and 1 week before releasedate is nothing compared to other releases these days.

:keshawave:

1 hour ago, SomeoneGimmeBritney said:

I don't stream either. I tried Spotify for a while but it's really clunky and it uses a lot of bandwidth. I had installed the program on my Macbook and it would crash to the point I had to reboot, making it unusable for background music while studying. I prefer to actually buy music and have it on my hard drive/iPod rather than stream it. It works better and I can listen to music without being near a wifi connection or phone signal. I preordered the iTunes deluxe version.

Honestly maybe i I am too old but I can't get used to spotify free. It jumped into random songs after playing the playlist. But for Glory I will submit for a free premium trial for a month to stream for her. (Mostly stream by apple music here)

and I plan to buy 5 copies to gift. is that enough to support Britney? 

11 hours ago, GimmeTitney said:

I think it's weird you're saying she has bipolar disorder when we don't have evidence of that, and I'm not one that likes assuming mental illness/disorders onto people. 

She has a diagnosed condition, which is the stated reason behind why she is under a conservatorship. It has long been speculated to be bipolar disorder, which makes sense..... and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, even if it is something else :-) 

Archived