Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, bboy said:

Why would I stop listening to Glory when it's officially out ? :decisions:

You think that after one week I will so listening at Glory already ? :lessons:

Of course it will get the same amout of streaming and even more.

I don't stream, i hate Spotify but i ordered my copy.

10 hours ago, Chico101 said:

No, the thieves need to be drag for the damage they're doing to her first week streaming numbers 

Thiefs?

4400a994c7bf30889c2d0ab7342bef5d37d07ce1

they just shouldnt ship the cd's so early. ship the first cd's to the big shops ON release date and the small ones will get it 1-2 days later. still enough time to be sold and we will get all sales of physical and digital sales together in the first week

36 minutes ago, Glorificus said:

I know, and I thought those Spanish guitars in Ooh Ooh Baby was as close to Spanishney we were ever gonna get.

Oh how I was wrong... :myjam:

its literally, so addictive. I cant stop dancing to it. I'm german so technically I should have no feeling for rythmic and dance but DAMN this song gets me moving :P lol 

After listening fully through the album twice and balling crying the whole time in happiness and pure joy, we gathered ourselves and stopped crying and went back in for more listens. Actually went for a three hour drive just cruising around super fast to the new music. It is so magical!!!!

Stand out personal favs are: 

1. Invitation - her voice is angelic like floating amongst the clouds  beautiful arrangement and love when she sings soprano.  

2. Man On The Moon - love the message and the feeling of the song overall.

3. Just Like Me - HER VOICE OMG shut it down Brit. Flawless. 

4. Better - the beats and arrangement are perfection 

5. Change Your Mind
(no seas Cortes) - omfg I died and went to heaven - this is Brits version of Madonnas La Isla Bonita. Her Latin American and Spanish fan base will be ******** bricks. 

6. If I'm Dancing - probably the best and highest quality song ever. Seriously professional and non professional dancers and dance teams will be using this all over the world for competitions and showcases. A beautiful and brilliant song!!

Sorry about that....Clearly couldn't pick just five but no lies whatsoever, the entire album is a pop encyclopedia of brilliance. We were literally dancing the entire time while listening. She deserves major awards, reviews and accolades for all of this Glory! No pun intended. Wink!

1 hour ago, Alexanda said:

I don't stream, i hate Spotify but i ordered my copy.

I don't stream either. I tried Spotify for a while but it's really clunky and it uses a lot of bandwidth. I had installed the program on my Macbook and it would crash to the point I had to reboot, making it unusable for background music while studying. I prefer to actually buy music and have it on my hard drive/iPod rather than stream it. It works better and I can listen to music without being near a wifi connection or phone signal. I preordered the iTunes deluxe version.

Archived