Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

2 hours ago, Mr.J said:

MAKE THIS VIRAL NOW! 

Also, I can't help but think of Vengaboys when I hear this song. Could easily be one of their tracks. 

Nooooo lol. Don't put that idea in to my head please. Somebody else said it reminds them of a kylie mingoue song. I don't hear vengaboys or kylie.

I hear a wonderful, unexpected mix of Britney and Brazil. I think those of us who love this song should go hard for it to be a single. I think it would blow UP.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, missmonroe said:

I am really excited and have no regrets about not downloading, whatsoever.  Something happened that was funny to me though.  When Britney dropped the news of the pre-order on itunes, I ordered it as soon as it dropped.  I live in Canada though and there were delays for the deluxe album showing up in the itunes store.  Without knowing, I ordered the clean deluxe version and not explicit, so the nice people at apple helped me change my order today. Yay!  Now I just need to decide where to buy my physical copy from. :)

Im so exited a little more then to 2 more days :ahhh: I love everybody that is like you guys are not gonna get dissapointed, its so good its BO, ITZ vibes or better, bla bla...Ive said that after both clumsy and DYWCO its not like i dont know its gonna be good, thats why i want to wait bc i know it will be the best thing shes done in a loooong time + that shes doing carpool that i never thought she would AND VMA's for the first time in almost 10 years, this is gonna be the best weekend EVER :hype:

8 hours ago, Arnold. said:

I have a feeling I'll download the iTunes version Thursday night. But won't listen to it until I have the physical copy in my hands on Friday. Look at the booklet while listening experience. 

Album was announced only three weeks before it drops AND three promo songs and a commercial was there to satiate until the real hunger strikes. Waiting for the album this time around isn't hard in comparison to the past three studio albums lol. 

Thats exactly what i love... that feeling of getting the physical copy and look through the booklet while im listening like the good old days when you didnt had a clue how the songs would sound like and be suprised :bopney: 

And thats what i think to... i have 4 songs i can listen to on repeat, its NOT long and now its only a little more then 2 days. its gonna be soooo worth it :ahhh:

7 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

They will on Friday when it's released and the same ******* links that were going around by you guys ends up in their hands, and looky looky here....they didn't have to pay for ****.

:clap:

Because they would pay otherwise ? If the album is good for GP it will be no 1. Other of her albums have leaked and she had no trouble reaching no 1. Who cares btw 

It's hugely Britney's/RCAs fault for releasing a album the same way albums were released in the 90's. This is the digital age and she has to adapt. An artist of Britney's caliber shouldn't be doing traditional releases any longer. the album should have remained under lock and key and dropped on Apple Music/Spotify/Amazon digital/Tidal as a surprise 8/26 with pre orders for the physical album going up the same day and it being physically in stores a week or two later. 

This will probably change but right now my Top 5 tracks are:

1. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés) - I've always loved Spanish pop and we finally got Spanish Britney! I live for this song rn.
2. Liar - I just love the guitars at the start/end and the chorus is so punchy and empowering!
3. If I'm Dancing - Yeah the twitter twerking vids made me love this one and I think it could be a big hit.
4. Hard To Forget Ya - The melody and vocals on the bridge are what make this song, so 90s/early 00's.
5. Do You Wanna Come Over? - Still one of my faves, hope it's 2nd single - might flop though because it's not everyone's cup of tea. Would need a **** AF video to be a real chart-topper tbh.

I REALLY DO LIKE ALL OF THE TRACKS THOUGH.

GLORY SLAYS!

That's my top 5, what's yours? :orly:

At least the ones who didn't listen can feel better about themselves and superior to judge others. So u know.. silver linings. 

Only fans buy album, and they're gonna buy either way. And i doubt that gp going through web to search up the links desperately to download it. It really doesn't make that much of a difference. 

Her team should have done what nearly every other big artist does and not release it physically until AFTER its digital release.

They should have also done some damage control when they found out the store had it, i.e. STOP THEM FROM SELLING IT!

Stop blaming us, we'll buy it anyway. Try blaming the ones who should have prevented this: RCA.

Archived