Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MeowBurglar said:

This is her most beautiful song (to me) to date.

I am bi-polar and depressed (just like Britney). It has taken me a few years to work through everything (abusive relationships with in-laws. husband that didn't treat me right. overwhelming depression). :awww:

It spoke to me on a serious level, because it's like she is singing what I want to say to my husband and the people closest to me. I mean my husband would tell me things like 'You should just get over it (meaning my depression).' How is someone supposed to deal with that? Your ******* other half is dismissing something wrong with you. I can't. :crying2:

Anyway, I'm a strong woman. I've made peace with stuff that has happened in my life. Therapy helps loads and I've also worked out a treatment plan that is going well. I'm the happiest I've been in YEARS.                 :kisses2all: I love this song. It's so personal. It is her heart on her sleeve, and I'm not even sure people realize that. It expressing that overwhelming desire that people who are depressed have: For someone to just love them, hold them, and tell them everything will be ok. :crying4:

That's so wonderful to hear!!! <3 So many people, particularly those who suffer from depression, will be able to relate to this song and get a lot out of it... And of course, even people who don't suffer from depression will love it because it's just amazing inside and out.
I wonder what she'll do with it, like if she'll talk about it at all.... We'll have to wait and see ;-)

12 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I know. We have ears. :tiffanynod:

I feel like this is the rose song that she talked about and she wrote this to reaffirm to herself that she can make it on her own.

When will pissfume :tiffanynod:

Yeah and I just remembered..... she tweeted back then that she had just finished recording the song and LOVES it and hopes we'll LOVE it too.... (the tweet where all the words in caps wrote JUST LOVE ME)...
So clearly she really loves this song, and that makes sense when it's so personal to her..... :-)

1 hour ago, MeowBurglar said:

This is her most beautiful song (to me) to date.

I am bi-polar and depressed (just like Britney). It has taken me a few years to work through everything (abusive relationships with in-laws. husband that didn't treat me right. overwhelming depression). :awww:

It spoke to me on a serious level, because it's like she is singing what I want to say to my husband and the people closest to me. I mean my husband would tell me things like 'You should just get over it (meaning my depression).' How is someone supposed to deal with that? Your ******* other half is dismissing something wrong with you. I can't. :crying2:

Anyway, I'm a strong woman. I've made peace with stuff that has happened in my life. Therapy helps loads and I've also worked out a treatment plan that is going well. I'm the happiest I've been in YEARS.                 :kisses2all: I love this song. It's so personal. It is her heart on her sleeve, and I'm not even sure people realize that. It expressing that overwhelming desire that people who are depressed have: For someone to just love them, hold them, and tell them everything will be ok. :crying4:

I love your story. Going through a lot of stuff right now, reading a happy ending really helps. I hope the album/song brings you comfort. Hugs.

To me it had a meaning of "please just love me I'm not a burden or hassle and won't get in your way just love me" which I guess it does connect to someone who has bipolar/depression since those are people who need lots of patience and usually are abandoned by their significant other. Such a beautiful song 

Archived