Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

So I guess I have to exit this thread now- I broke down and listened earlier. :crying2: I just couldn't take it anymore. :wendycry: But the good news is, I felt super guilty right away and pre-ordered two more copies of the album. :selenerz:

Props to those of you continuing to hold out! You're way stronger than I am. :crying11: And the album really is as amazing as everyone's been saying, so you're in for a treat!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rachel Green said:

I think you're looking way too much into it but slay I guess :BBMAney:

haha well I can see why you would say that, but take into consideration that Britney is probably not singing just surface-level, meaningless songs on this album that she worked so long and hard on.
I realized what it was about all of a sudden after I listened to it many times, without looking into it so to say. I immediately recognized the descriptions and words used in this song from experiences I've had with family members and friends who suffer and have suffered from depression.

12 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

So I guess I have to exit this thread now- I broke down and listened earlier. :crying2: I just couldn't take it anymore. :wendycry: But the good news is, I felt super guilty right away and pre-ordered two more copies of the album. :selenerz:

Props to those of you continuing to hold out! You're way stronger than I am. :crying11: And the album really is as amazing as everyone's been saying, so you're in for a treat!

I'm still holding on stong :hahayea:

At least you tried to fight the urge unlike many others sis :kiss:

14 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

BETTER BE SEPARATE COPIES SIS

HOPE YOU'RE IN THE US

17 minutes ago, Calm Before the Storm said:

Even if it is similar, which I don't think it is, people usually don't decide whether or not they like a song based on if it sounds similar to what someone else has done in the past. If anything, Bieber's success in this sound is just more of a guarantee that Just Luv Me can be successful, since it shows that the gp is here for it. :-)

I think she's just showing a feeling we all have at some point in our lives.. To want to be loved and feel like you love more than you're loved

27 minutes ago, Werrrrkkkkit said:

The lyrics are great but Just Luv Me would not do well as a single. It's too similar to stuff that Bieber has already done.

I don't get the Bieber comparisons in this song, I think it's more on the vibe of Good For You... :yaknow:

This is her most beautiful song (to me) to date.

I am bi-polar and depressed (just like Britney). It has taken me a few years to work through everything (abusive relationships with in-laws. husband that didn't treat me right. overwhelming depression). :awww:

It spoke to me on a serious level, because it's like she is singing what I want to say to my husband and the people closest to me. I mean my husband would tell me things like 'You should just get over it (meaning my depression).' How is someone supposed to deal with that? Your ******* other half is dismissing something wrong with you. I can't. :crying2:

Anyway, I'm a strong woman. I've made peace with stuff that has happened in my life. Therapy helps loads and I've also worked out a treatment plan that is going well. I'm the happiest I've been in YEARS.                 :kisses2all: I love this song. It's so personal. It is her heart on her sleeve, and I'm not even sure people realize that. It expressing that overwhelming desire that people who are depressed have: For someone to just love them, hold them, and tell them everything will be ok. :crying4:

Archived