Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

If I read this ******* word about longetivity one more ******* time........Make Me is a "longetivity" song and it's number ******* 50 on iTunes. 

She's promoting it on Carpool Karaoke and the VMAs. They're at least going for longevity. It could be successful, maybe not, but they aren't going for HIAM again

19 minutes ago, Trace said:

It's one of my favorites! It seriously sounds like it belongs in a movie soundtrack of a romantic comedy, to be played in the credits. :brityes:

It's definitely got that "cute love song" theme, kind of similar thematically to Trip to Your Heart.

OMG everything is being compared to Trip to your heart. Why is that? I haven't listened to the non-released part of the album except for the Snippets and Just Luv me so I don't have a lot of knowledge about the songs yet. 

Several reasons.  (1) It came out a year and a half ago and has nothing to do with this era, (2) it's already available to purchase/stream as a standalone single, (3) it was a huge flop, and (4) almost everyone hates it so Team B probably didn't want to remind people that it exists.  

:mhm:

24 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

PREACH

26 minutes ago, Arnold. said:

People justifying their premature listening party to glory: we all know you're going to support the damn album. But the whole fact that it's out and everyone is praising the **** out of it, non fans and people who aren't aware of the album just lose their opportunity to stream it or potentially buy it. The chances of a non fan waiting to listen to it legally arnt likely. That the point of this thread. It's common sense that fans will steam and buy once it's officially released, but you can't count on the general public to do the same. Therefore it literally ruined chances of a stronger debut. It's not that difficult to understand people. People ***** about how Britney needs to appeal to the masses, hopefully this album does. And hopefully it'll do well cause we all know team Britney won't do more promo or do extra if this album doesn't do well. They'll just force more Vegas and more random Vegas merchandise in a pop up shop. 

Majority of GP doesn't even know the album leaked 

Archived