Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant at you guys. 

Instead of saving energy for enjoying the coming GLORY, you guys are wasting time on these never ending argue. I am an optimistis person so I believe the leak actually boost hypes for the album. No more argue.

who is waiting to listen on Friday, keep on waiting. 

Who is gonna buy, just buy and buy more.

who is gonna stream, just prepare yourself to stream your *** off. 

Easy.

reminders: positive fans should stay away from these kinds of post to save energy for GLORY. It s more worth our time to argue with these bitter members.

1 minute ago, Slave4yew said:

So you expect the album to leak and nobody listen to it after anticipating it for 2 years. Yeah, that's not happening. We live in 2016. 

Thief :hype:I'm in 2016 still waiting until Friday Britney gave u ******* three songs to hold u over and u STILL stole...pathetic :bichpls:

37 minutes ago, Nickey said:

That is actually so true.

Not gonna mention Brenda Juanita but listen to this

It's all like 20% Britney / 70%  girls named Myah or Keri or something. :orly:

Oh god, Britney sounds so bad in ft, that voice :wontcry:

6 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

Derick asked me for receipts. Then this guy asked if I had that many Blackout copies.:arianabye:

And yes I love to see her flop. Then I have 2 flops to stan for. That makes me a flopstan.

sam-louise-workin-fave-wave.gif

Receipts for glory...but wait that's not released yet and u didn't drop one pre order receipt...how did u hear glory ooooh Ik u STOLE:bichpls:

11 minutes ago, blue.monopoly said:

Since you're one of the ones who bought it i'm curious why didn't it occur to any of you fans to ask the store owner why they were selling it a week early? You wanted your copy but after you got it none of you thought to tell the store employees that it wasn't supposed to be released yet?

:xcuseme:

I did actually, i was just like "Hey wasn't this supposed to come out next week?" and she told me they were told to do so, that they were aware of the release date, it's even listed on their website, but they were told to do that..So i went back to the mall on Sunday (the next day) and they were gone.. so it was available for a couple hours only..it seems kinda weird to me.

2 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Look at this entitlement bullshit right here, that's what's wrong with you fuckers. I BOUGHT IT SO I DESERVE TO LISTEN TO IT ILLEGALLY.

Jesus take the wheel :sew:

It just doesn't make sense.  There are literally posters on this forum daily saying how much Britney needs to be relevant to the GP again, counting her streams and numbers, requesting on radio ect complaining about how Britney isn't taken seriously anymore, how bad everything is, and then she releases some of her strongest work in years, - ever.  People are saying they want a #1 debut and yet jump all over a leak and help it spread.

Look, before anyone comes for me, I GET wanting to hear new Britney BADLY.  I understand the inclination to download stuff,  I even understand that this post will probably get misunderstood.   If you did download the leak I'm not saying you're a "bad fan."  Nor  am I calling anyone's  morals into play.  Please get that.  I'm just saying, that the OP has a very valid point when he says leaks have an effect on streaming, on the quality of the music being made, on the budgets being allowed by record labels, or how much resources are made available for new work.  To pretend otherwise, just isn't true.   There's a bigger picture than just the " everybody does it anyway" "I already pre-ordered the album, so downloading it early doesn't influence anything."   Leaks don't help artists, they don't help the music industry and they don't help support the creation of high quality music that ultimately the fans want. 

3 minutes ago, derick said:

Thief :hype:I'm in 2016 still waiting until Friday Britney gave u ******* three songs to hold u over and u STILL stole...pathetic :bichpls:

Bby just because I've listened to it doesn't mean I'm not going to buy the album. I want that masterpiece on my iTunes account, not some boogie *** illegal website. 

• Super Mods
19 minutes ago, blue.monopoly said:

Holy ****. This fanbase can't even get Make Me in top 50 on spotify and suddenly they're going to stream a song 1500 times to get ONE album sale?

You all better start streaming the shortest song on the album:weusay: or come up with a plan. i don't see it for this fickle fanbase that they're gonna stream 24/7 on multiple devices for 7 days to make any dent on streaming.

I mean, if the reported number of illegal streams in 24 hours is 200,000, that divided by 1,500 is 133-134 albums. The 1,500 streams = 1 album also applies to YouTube views, so since the Make Me... video has a total of 18,960,607 views, that's equivalent to 12,640 albums.

1 hour ago, missmonroe said:

It just doesn't make sense.  There are literally posters on this forum daily saying how much Britney needs to be relevant to the GP again, counting her streams and numbers, requesting on radio ect complaining about how Britney isn't taken seriously anymore, how bad everything is, and then she releases some of her strongest work in years, - ever.  People are saying they want a #1 debut and yet jump all over a leak and help it spread.

Look, before anyone comes for me, I GET wanting to hear new Britney BADLY.  I understand the inclination to download stuff,  I even understand that this post will probably get misunderstood.   If you did download the leak I'm not saying you're a "bad fan."  Nor  am I calling anyone's  morals into play.  Please get that.  I'm just saying, that the OP has a very valid point when he says leaks have an effect on streaming, on the quality of the music being made, on the budgets being allowed by record labels, or how much resources are made available for new work.  To pretend otherwise, just isn't true.   There's a bigger picture then just the " everybody does it anyway" "I already pre-ordered the album, so downloading it early doesn't influence anything."   Leaks don't help artists, they don't help the music industry and they don't help support the creation of high quality music that ultimately the fans want. 

They kno this they are just thieves and want to justify being shitty *** fans yet want to say how Britney doesn't promote and do **** like other artist yet their ***** aren't like other fans EITHER...**** those thieves :hype:

Archived