Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Has anyone done the math given the reported amount of illegal downloads/streams of 200,000? I don't even know if this number is correct, but t'd be interesting to know given that Billboard counts 10 digital track sales from an album to one equivalent album sale, and 1,500 song streams from an album to one equivalent album sale?

I didn't personally download or stream any of the leaks for my own reasons, but I think the OP was just commenting on the fact that the illegal streams/downloads obviously aren't contributing to Britney's debut, and commenting that imagine if they actually did contribute!

Holy ****. This fanbase can't even get Make Me in top 50 on spotify and suddenly they're going to stream a song 1500 times to get ONE album sale?

You all better start streaming the shortest song on the album:weusay: or come up with a plan. i don't see it for this fickle fanbase that they're gonna stream 24/7 on multiple devices for 7 days to make any dent on streaming.

4 minutes ago, SamanthaBailey said:

Idk but it one of my fav sings next to should be easy :crying1:. I still hope for britney jean re release with more tracks and vids.  It ha best album and is paid DUST by you crusty deaf hos.  You'll see one day how good of album it is :unbothered:

Britney Jean redebuts at #1 

Blackout could nevahh :orly:

52 minutes ago, Marlean said:

I just hate that many songs don't sound like Britney, as in her voice. The backup vocals feels like it's all there is in some of the songs and I wish we had more of her. P.S. And less tweeks on her voice. I prefer her raw. 

You are delusional if you think Glory doesn't sound like her.

Go back to listening to BOMT, OIDIA and even ITZ.... It sounds exactly like her. Unless you want robotney and autotuney and myah marie back, and in that case, see ya. :xcuseme:

3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

You thieves better run away from exhale when the official numbers are released. Lord save your souls 

We'll find your thieving *****

Z0aZ6.gif

I will be bumping this thread. I will drag each and everyone of these thieves from now until Britney Jean goes platinum.

1. Invitation vs Till The World Ends

2. Make Me vs Hold It Against Me

3. Private Show vs Inside Out

4. Man On The Moon vs I Wanna Go

5. Just Luv Me vs How I Roll

6. Clumsy vs (Drop Dead) Beautiful

7. Do You Wanna Come Over? vs Seal It With A Kiss

8. Slumber Party vs Big Fat Bass

9. Just Like Me vs Trouble For Me

10. Love Me Down vs Trip To Your Heart

11. Hard To Forget Ya vs Gasoline

12. What You Need vs Criminal

13. Better vs Up N Down

14. Change Your Mind vs He About To Lose Me

15. Liar vs Selfish

16. If I'm Dancing vs Don't Keep Me Waiting

17. Coupure Électrique vs Scary

Glory — 7

Femme Fatale — 10

And FF is one of my least favorite albums.

Archived