Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I didn't download it because when I was younger I remember I tried to steal a piece of candy from my mom's room,and she gave me a "pow pow" on my hand and said it's not cute to be thief. So I was never a thief since that day.

You on the other hand, are a thief

:sew:

You are so pathetic, and you need to get a life :ricackle:You know theres a world out there besides Britney, right? :ricackle: Anyways, i'll leave you here, stay pressed honey, i need to go shopping driving my bmw, maybe i can steal something from the mall :riri: 

2 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

check yourself you're the one reaching and if you truly believe what you are saying you are failing to provide and explanation as to why it is wrong so BYE

***** u STOLE that's why Britney isn't doing buy one get one free ***** buy another copy and stream it just as much as u streaming your STOLEN copy

• Super Mods

Has anyone done the math given the reported amount of illegal downloads/streams of 200,000? I don't even know if this number is correct, but t'd be interesting to know given that Billboard counts 10 digital track sales from an album to one equivalent album sale, and 1,500 song streams from an album to one equivalent album sale?

I didn't personally download or stream any of the leaks for my own reasons, but I think the OP was just commenting on the fact that the illegal streams/downloads obviously aren't contributing to Britney's debut, and commenting that imagine if they actually did contribute!

5 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

check yourself you're the one reaching and if you truly believe what you are saying you are failing to provide and explanation as to why it is wrong so BYE

How about you go check your computer for that illegal copy of Glory and DELETE IT

then delete yourself 

3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Has anyone done the math given the reported amount of illegal downloads/streams of 200,000? I don't even know if this number is correct, but t'd be interesting to know given that Billboard counts 10 digital track sales from an album to one equivalent album sale, and 1,500 song streams from an album to one equivalent album sale?

I didn't personally download or stream any of the leaks for my own reasons, but I think the OP was just commenting on the fact that the illegal streams/downloads obviously aren't contributing to Britney's debut, and commenting that imagine if they actually did contribute!

THANK YOU

exactly what I was saying

Archived