Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

19 minutes ago, Yukisenpi30 said:

You are joking right? This album has less filters then her last 4 records. Log Out please :whitneyshade:

That is actually so true.

Not gonna mention Brenda Juanita but listen to this

It's all like 20% Britney / 70%  girls named Myah or Keri or something. :orly:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

i'm getting really tired of the fans who havent heard the album thinking that they are better than the one who have. get over yourself cuz you ain't ****

O we are it means we don't steal unlike u thieving fake *******. U owe Britney $40 dollars not $20 ***** if u pre order wait on the copy u bought THIEF

8 minutes ago, Kirito said:

Then how do you know the album "It's an A"

Just cut the **** mi amor and just admit it, most of us have heard it already so who cares, just buy it when it comes out, whats the big deal :chershade:

Since you're one of the ones who bought it i'm curious why didn't it occur to any of you fans to ask the store owner why they were selling it a week early? You wanted your copy but after you got it none of you thought to tell the store employees that it wasn't supposed to be released yet?

:xcuseme:

4 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Are you listening to a legal copy/version of the album?

Because as far as I know the album isn't released yet.

What time travelling powers do you have??

The album was released in Mexico City one week before it's official release, he bought it, so it's a LEGAL copy. Deal with it.

1 hour ago, breatheheavy said:

Frank Ocean managed to have two albums drop when he wanted it to. Just let that sink in

:nochillbrit:

So now we're trying to wash away all responsibility from the fans with this blame-game logic? Yes, Team B's release plan made the album vulnerable to a leak, but ultimately it is the fans who bought it ahead of the release date, uploaded it to the internet, shared the links, gave it to other pop music fans ect.

Just let that sink in.

3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I didn't download it because when I was younger I remember I tried to steal a piece of candy from my mom's room,and she gave me a "pow pow" on my hand and said it's not cute to be thief. So I was never a thief since that day.

You on the other hand, are a thief

:sew:

And a hypocrite ***** that can complain about a video but can't take ridicule for being a pathetic excuse for a fan:hype:

***** I wasn't even gonna buy before the leak :frenchy:.   I neva thought she do better than Britney Jean.  I didn't know she even had a new album ho.  :juggingu:  Her team need to straighten that **** out.  Bad promo team tbh.  Leak made the sells go up hunTy, check the charts. It up like 4 positions now.  Leak do better promo then brenda jean haself :mj:

circus leak like 2 weeks before coming out and still slay the charts with 500k.  Blackout leak like 4 months early and still sell 300k.  You need to chill hun.  You not better than everyone else.  :ririshade1: Remind me of christian jessica simpson ho who only do **** to remain "virgin" before marriage.  ***** you know it's a lie :rihit:. Brenda don't even care bout dem sales she at church with ha kids.  :britclose:

Archived