Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, NacionalMX said:

Una compañía discográfica o casa discográfica, también conocida como sello discográfico, discográfica o disquera, es una empresa que se dedica a realizar grabaciones de música, así como su comercialización y distribución. Algunas de estas compañías tienen sus propios estudios de grabación y sus propios profesionales para buscar el mejor sonido en la grabación de un disco como productores discográficos.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQn5_6PANEtrXMlGcx_nBn5N_q5RopdK2sS8fCZKazGwv9_yI9k

Nadie CONFIABLE ha dicho algo sobre lo que pasó acá en México.

Lo siento, I am no hispano-hablante! Next time, speak the common tongue, por favor! :lessons:

And your conspiracy theory is still merdia! :lessons:

1 minute ago, derick said:

No tf I haven't I'm not a thief and I want Britney to succeed plus I want to be j. Britney overload they SHE wanted it to be :bichpls:

You know these hoes gonna be the same ones complaining about her flopping when that Frank Ocean scalps Britney for the #1 spot....

1 minute ago, derick said:

No tf I haven't I'm not a thief and I want Britney to succeed plus I want to be j. Britney overload they SHE wanted it to be :bichpls:

Then how do you know the album "It's an A"

Just cut the **** mi amor and just admit it, most of us have heard it already so who cares, just buy it when it comes out, whats the big deal :chershade:

1 hour ago, DirtyMind said:

Most of the fans who downloaded the leak will still buy the album, though.  But I do agree that those Mexican fans are dumb ***** for putting the album online, and the store is even worse for selling it early.  

Blame Sony idiot :arianabye:

1. Till the World Ends vs Invitation

2. Hold It Against Me vs Do You Wanna Come Over?

3. Inside Out vs Make Me...

4. I Wanna Go vs Private Show

5. How I Roll vs Man on the Moon

6. (Drop Dead) Beautiful vs Just Luv Me

7. Seal It with a Kiss vs Clumsy

8. Big Fat Bass vs Slumber Party

9. Trouble for Me vs Just Like Me

10. Trip to Your Heart vs Love Me Down

11. Gasoline vs Hard to Forget Ya

12. Criminal vs What You Need

Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

You just have to understand you're a thief and own up to it. You're causing Britney to flop and that you're totally ok with it, that's all.

Just change your sn to "Thief" :sew:

Well i am a happy Thief and proud of it , i paid for it so i dont give a single **** about what yall say :chershade: 

Are you enjoying the illegal copy you downloaded honey? I hope you didnt get a virus in your computer :trash:

Archived