Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Marlean said:

I just hate that many songs don't sound like Britney, as in her voice. The backup vocals feels like it's all there is in some of the songs andg I wish we had more of her. P.S. And less tweeks on her voice. I prefer her raw. 

You sure you are not listening Brittany Joana? 

Because Glory is all about her voice. All stripped down. Just her and her voice. If you want more raw than that, you can have Gaga's raw meat dress! 

1 minute ago, Queen_Britney said:

Don't be ******* stupid! If black people leaked it and this ***** was saying "those black fans are dumb *****" making emphasis in your skin tone you would be calling him/her racist... You knew EXACTLY what I meant... :begone:

Girl I'm black and I know I'm not dumb. You think I'm going to care if someone calls me a dumbfuck?

Girl miss me with your nonesense talk.

:arianabye:

8 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

A few days get ****, 5 whole long days really 6 days, you can't tell me that 1st day leak will be the same as when the album finally is release 6 days later is going to have the same amount of streams it won't 

But you can tell me that? Based on what... :tiffeyeroll:

13 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

YOU STFU, I DIDN'T SPREAD ANYTHING ***** :xcuseme: NOBODY HERE DID

AND YES, I DID REPORT EVERY ******* LINK I SAW, BUT IT'S EVERYWHERE ALREADY *******

Before or after u stole from Britney?Huh broke *****? Last I check Britney wasn't doing buy one get one free discounts for glory so u better buy another copy and stream BOTH copies like u did this week to double it ho:bichpls:

1 minute ago, If U Seek Me said:

I suppose you meant "disquería"?  :tiffeyeroll:

and well, no need to have a PhD to know this ****** up Mexican release wasn't planned. :lessons:

Una compañía discográfica o casa discográfica, también conocida como sello discográfico, discográfica o disquera, es una empresa que se dedica a realizar grabaciones de música, así como su comercialización y distribución. Algunas de estas compañías tienen sus propios estudios de grabación y sus propios profesionales para buscar el mejor sonido en la grabación de un disco como productores discográficos.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQn5_6PANEtrXMlGcx_nBn5N_q5RopdK2sS8fCZKazGwv9_yI9k

Nadie CONFIABLE ha dicho algo sobre lo que pasó acá en México.

4 hours ago, Kirito said:

Of course ***** ill get the digital copy and the vinyl in case you didnt read that **** before :chershade: 

Me stealing? Henny please sit down, i just took advantage of the situation tbh :ricackle: Anyways, you've been listening to that leak ***** the **** you talking about, just enjoy that **** who ******* cares yall need to chill the **** out :BBMAney:

No tf I haven't I'm not a thief and I want Britney to succeed plus I want to be in Britney overload the way SHE wanted it to be :bichpls:

2 hours ago, NacionalMX said:

Una compañía discográfica o casa discográfica, también conocida como sello discográfico, discográfica o disquera, es una empresa que se dedica a realizar grabaciones de música, así como su comercialización y distribución. Algunas de estas compañías tienen sus propios estudios de grabación y sus propios profesionales para buscar el mejor sonido en la grabación de un disco como productores discográficos.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQn5_6PANEtrXMlGcx_nBn5N_q5RopdK2sS8fCZKazGwv9_yI9k

Nadie CONFIABLE ha dicho algo sobre lo que pasó acá en México.

Archived