Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Mizzou said:

The day has only 24 hours anyway, therefore a limited amount of streams per day. It's not like fans stop listening to the album after a few days. So whats your problem? Ah wait there is actually none, you drama queen are just trying to create one... :ririshade2::tiffeyeroll:

A few days the get ****, 5 whole long days really 6 days, you can't tell me that 1st day leak will be the same as when the album finally is release 6 days later is going to have the same amount of streams it won't 

59 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Most of the fans who downloaded the leak will still buy the album, though.  But I do agree that those Mexican fans are dumb ***** for putting the album online, and the store is even worse for selling it early.  

You ******* xenophobic piece of ****! If fans from any other country got it they would have leaked it too and you ******* know it! Why did you feel the need to make emphasis in them being mexican? ******* disgusting idiot! I hope you get banned for this comment...

5 minutes ago, JoeBitch! said:

What is done is done. Instead of all arguing why not come up with a plan to share the news when the album is out to maximise the exposure. Arguing for hours isn't going to change anything. 

Oh it will make us feel better cuz u ******* have no problem dragging my fave when she doesn't do something u want so I will DRAG all u hypocrite ******* for doing something BRITNEY didn't want u to do pathetic excuses for a ****** fanbase...ill be streaming the songs Britney gave me permission to until Friday and giving her ALL of my streams when it's release all u ******* better stream it TWICE as many times as u did now or buy another ****** copy THIEVES :bichpls:

1 minute ago, Queen_Britney said:

You ******* xenophobic piece of ****! If fans from any other country got it they would have leaked it too! Those mexican fans BOUGHT the ******* album! ******* disgusting idiot! I hope you get banned for this comment...

But they put the album online ILLEGALLY.

DON'T TRY TO DEFLECT FROM THAT WITH THAT "XENOPHOBIC" CLAIM.

:whitneyshade:

3 minutes ago, Marlean said:

I just hate that many songs don't sound like Britney, as in her voice. The backup vocals feels like it's all there is in some of the songs and I wish we had more of her. P.S. And less tweeks on her voice. I prefer her raw. 

You are joking right? This album has less filters then her last 4 records. Log Out please :whitneyshade:

2 minutes ago, derick said:

***** u are a low rent two dollar ho that stole Idc if u bought ***** wait on THAT copy now u owe Britney more money so u better buy another release week *****:bichpls:

Of course ***** ill get the digital copy and the vinyl in case you didnt read that **** before :chershade: 

Me stealing? Henny please sit down, i just took advantage of the situation tbh :ricackle: Anyways, you've been listening to that leak ***** the **** you talking about, just enjoy that **** who ******* cares yall need to chill the **** out :BBMAney:

normally i don't agree with posts like this because there are people who do follow up with streams and purchases. but i must agree now since streaming can triumph physical sales of an album. it can do so much. those initial excitements and wanting to listen to the album hardcore. those listens go to waste on illegal downloads. i wasn't worried for a #1 debut against barbs, but with oceans album out. she probably won't take the top spot now. i get it, fans will be fans and support. but this takes away from curious listeners and people who are generally intrigued? a sale is a sale. leaks take away thousands of opportunities. for non-fans to stream the album. and people act as if leaks happen all the time. there was a time period where that happened, but as of late if lemonade, views, blond can be released without any leaks. its rather embarrassing that fellow fans would rather brag and be excited over getting their hands on the album fast.

5 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Sigh...please read the topic properly. Using common sense you'd realise that she's losing a week's worth of plays that could have all gone to WEEK 1 of her debut.

Everyone plays an album non-stop in the first week they listen. Plays taper off a bit in the following weeks. You guys are seriously hurting the potential impact she could have made in her debut  - it would have been massive, now its questionable.

I'll play it non stop the next weeks whenever I have the time for it. So don't include me in this bullshit, and a lot of other fans as well. 

1 minute ago, derick said:

Oh it will make us feel better cuz u ******* have no problem dragging my fave when she doesn't do something u want so I will DRAG all u hypocrite ******* for doing something BRITNEY didn't want u to do pathetic excuses for a ****** fanbase...ill be streaming the songs Britney gave me permission to until Friday and giving her ALL of my streams when it's release all u ******* better stream it TWICE as many times as u did now or buy another ****** copy THIEVES :bichpls:

:awww: stop the arguing, i'm not being told what to do by anyone, just know i'll be doing everything I can to support the album come the release 

4 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

But they put the album online ILLEGALLY.

DON'T TRY TO DEFLECT FROM THAT WITH THAT "XENOPHOBIC" CLAIM.

Don't be ******* stupid! If black people leaked it and this ***** was saying "those black fans are dumb *****" making emphasis in your skin tone you would be calling him/her racist... You knew EXACTLY what I meant... :begone:

I downloaded the leak and have already listened to it many times, but I pre-ordered two versions of the album and am planning to buy the other two when it's officially released. This is my last.fm scrobbles that keeps track with my Spotify listens, which counts for the charts

tumblr_occ304mBpc1ryc2xzo1_1280.jpg

And I will stream the **** out of this album when it's released. I believe many fans that have already listened to the album will do the same.

Can you stop being over dramatic?

Just now, Mizzou said:

I'll play it non stop the next weeks whenever I have the time for it. So don't include me in this bullshit, and a lot of other fans as well. 

Well if you don't want to be included in this bullshit then why include yourself in this thread in the first place?

Archived