Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, joey4228 said:

Thief?

david-archuleta-laughing-2-o.gif

He shared, I didn't steal:orly:

Like you've never downloaded something illegally. Not a single movie, not a single song.. Nothing.............:whitneyshade:

yea but this is Britney we're talking about. We're on her fan forum and we have a vested interest in her success.

What kind of fan are you?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, do you really think that they released the album in Mexico (a entire country with thousands of fans) 1 week before the official release date expecting that NO ONE would leak it?

Oh please, they're not the smartest team around but I don't think they're that dumb and clueless.

9 minutes ago, Kirito said:

I am part of those "Mexicans" that bought the album. Come here and dare to tell me i am a bad fan for buying it, i double ******* dare you to do that. We did NOT get the album illegally, i paid for it, as i am paying for the Vinyl and the iTunes copy, so you need to shut the **** up like right now you idiot. Who says that its going to affect the streaming? I am going to stream the **** out of it when it comes out, and i wont even being to explain to you that the early sale of the album was most likely planned, but anyways..

Congrats for your stupid thread tho, pressed queen.:trash:

What excuse is there for the "Mexicans" to upload the album on the internet and give access to it where it hasn't been released yet? Sounds like the behaviour of fans, truly. :beysip:

2 minutes ago, fadedney said:

I mean, do you really think that they released the album in Mexico (a entire country with thousands of fans) 1 week before the official release date expecting that NO ONE would leak it?

Oh please, they're not the smartest team around but I don't think they're that dumb and clueless.

***** they didn't release it those Spanish ******* STOCKED it beforehand there is a difference FOH ho:hype:

2 minutes ago, derick said:

***** u gave it to 200k other ******* in ONE day  that won't buy but could have ATLEAST GAVE their streams to the first week sales stfu ho:hype: other fanbases want her to flop cuz they kno her album ***** on their fave. They got it b/c of FANS and they won't support and buy it prob won't even stream on Apple they burned their bootleg copies by now and passed them out :brityeah:but best believe they will be bumping Britney and dragging her when debuts lower than their fave I hope u happy dumb *****:hype:

I gave it to 200k ******* in one day? How? Did i leak it? Did i share it with somebody? You ain't know **** you ******* ******. And yes, i am happy, because unlike others, i contributed to the first week sales, because if your brain isn't capable of processing that, THOSE SALES DO COUNT.

So yeah ***** stay pressed while i listen to my physical copy and smoke some weed :drinky: 

14 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

tumblr_lx6749uPcY1qa5dr2.gif

Ill make a picture when I have them. Bookmark me.

No there will be a receipts thread and I better see ya name and five receipts I also need u ******* to keep count of your streams cuz if its ONE time less u Mfs will buy 3 additional copies for the homeless 

i did not come to play wit u hos I came to SLAY :xcuseme:

The day has only 24 hours anyway, therefore a limited amount of streams per day. It's not like fans stop listening to the album after a few days. So whats your problem? Ah wait there is actually none, you drama queen are just trying to create one... :ririshade2::tiffeyeroll:

15 minutes ago, Nando. said:

Be real for a second

if you discovered the store next to your house had the album, you wouldnt show it off? Before the whole world

and to add to it, put the fault on the store that sold it earlier, not the "mexicans"

No, I wouldn't. Listening to leaks is wrong but leaking an album is even worse. How can you justify the person who did this? Of course it's mainly store's fault but the person who "showed it off" haven't done anything good and I blame both the store and the Mexicans. 
(If it was Mexican who leaked the album. :juggingu:)

4 minutes ago, button said:

What excuse is there for the "Mexicans" to upload the album on the internet and give access to it where it hasn't been released yet? Sounds like the behaviour of fans, truly. :beysip:

Well i am not defending the people that leaked it, am i? I'm just saying, it was there, i bought it, sue me for legally getting an album, unlike some people like YOU, that most likely are twerking to it illegally :trash: Bye ***** i hope you get a virus from the leak you downloaded :chershade:

There is absolutely no reason we shouldn't be listening to the leaks you annoying **** we don't live to serve britney spears. Anyone who isn't planning on buying or streaming her albums aren't fans, and anyone who wasn't planning on spending money on her **** was never going to in the first place. I preordered the album on iTunes, the vinyl, and I'm 100% buying several physical copies when it drops so I'm gonna keep on listening to this leaked perfection because i could not ******* care less about this stupid ******* opinion where we actually have to feel guilty for LISTENING to a ******* masterpiece that WE DID NOT LEAK. 

SHUT THE **** UP

ill say this again... Femme Fatale leaked 20 days before the release and went in at No1.

Glory leaked 5 days early... i don't think it's gonna effect her position in the charts.

Sometimes leaks can be a blessing in disguise, every single opinion and review of GLORY has been positive so far... and 9/10 people don't have "a fave" they just browse online and read reviews or get an impulse to buy through promo and word of mouth.

Add the fact that Britney is far too famous for her material not to leak, that comes with attention and the internet is full of those attention seekers "oh look what i've got, like me, like this"

Obviously it's not what Brit or her team would like but it's the industry they work in, the world where 60% of a music video is product placement and where music leaks...

I'll buy the album of course, but I have listened to it when it leaked and i wasn't disappointed.

Don't waste time thinking her team never thought a leak would be a possibility, of course they did... it's Britney.

3 minutes ago, Kirito said:

I gave it to 200k ******* in one day? How? Did i leak it? Did i share it with somebody? You ain't know **** you ******* ******. And yes, i am happy, because unlike others, i contributed to the first week sales, because if your brain isn't capable of processing that, THOSE SALES DO COUNT.

So yeah ***** stay pressed while i listen to my physical copy and smoke some weed :drinky: 

***** u are a low rent two dollar ho that stole Idc if u bought ***** wait on THAT copy now u owe Britney more money so u better buy another release week *****:bichpls:

1 minute ago, Mizzou said:

The day has only 24 hours anyway, therefore a limited amount of streams per day. It's not like fans stop listening to the album after a few days. So whats your problem? Ah wait there is actually none, you drama queen are just trying to create one... :ririshade2::tiffeyeroll:

Sigh...please read the topic properly. Using common sense you'd realise that she's losing a week's worth of plays that could have all gone to WEEK 1 of her debut.

Everyone plays an album non-stop in the first week they listen. Plays taper off a bit in the following weeks. You guys are seriously hurting the potential impact she could have made in her debut  - it would have been massive, now its questionable.

Archived