Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, willysilva said:

it won't make a difference sweetheart  :sass:

and i want to belive that promo is only the beginning and not all of it  :sass:

You wont help stream but i bet you'll be one of the first ones to call it a flop when it does. I've seen your little smart *** around here. Hope u get dragged to the pits when you do. :weusay:

**** all y'all who feel nothing is wrong, I agree with the OP, no matter how much y'all stream Friday it won't be the same which makes my blood boil I understand everybody going to buy the album, but y'all can't say that cause you don't know what the next person going to do, streams are the most important factor in the industry right now so we will suffer dramatically point blank & it's all because of fans!!! I understand it's new B music but all the threads I have seen all weekend about "how amazing these songs are" , "oh how I can't stop listening to this bible" could have made a gigantic impact on the billboard 200 her streams would have been insane just from exhale!!!

why don't you guys get it stop trying to make a excuse for it :tifftear:

14 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

What I'm saying is that she's losing all these potential streams that could have gone to her release week and beyond. 

I'm not saying people will stop streaming. For example, on first listen say someone gives the album 150 plays this week, and then in their second week only listens 50 times then Britney essentially loses 150 streams from that person. Multiply that by the amount of people already listening to the album.

You guys are KILLING her debut. Yeah you purchased the album but streams are what she needs to secure the top stop.

They are making excuses for being impatient ******* anyone with a brain knows that leaks hurt sales we lost 200k streams within the first 24 hours...that would have secured a #1 spot now her label will think Britney's masterpiece flopped and it clearly didn't just dumb ******* makin excuses for spreading links dumb ***** I wanna see all the ****** receipts talkin bout "I bought 4 copies" ***** I better see four receipts too

Guest willysilva
Just now, blue.monopoly said:

You wont help stream but i bet you'll be one of the first ones to call it a flop when it does. I've seen your little smart *** around here. Hope u get dragged to the pits when you do. :weusay:

where did i say i won't stream it? and if it flops, that's what i'll call it. do you want me to call me a success anyway?

don't quote me please  :sass:

19 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

I find it hilarious (in a very bad way) that Britney's success isn't being thwarted by haters. It's actually her own fans. All these thousands of plays that could be going towards her first week streaming tally are just being wasted by fans who couldn't wait.

Don't get me started on the Mexicans who bought the album and leaked it in the fist place. 

I hope you all are happy with yourselves when she debuts with disappointing numbers. Good job.

I am part of those "Mexicans" that bought the album. Come here and dare to tell me i am a bad fan for buying it, i double ******* dare you to do that. We did NOT get the album illegally, i paid for it, as i am paying for the Vinyl and the iTunes copy, so you need to shut the **** up like right now you idiot. Who says that its going to affect the streaming? I am going to stream the **** out of it when it comes out, and i wont even being to explain to you that the early sale of the album was most likely planned, but anyways..

Congrats for your stupid thread tho, pressed queen.:trash:

4 minutes ago, willysilva said:

where did i say i won't stream it? and if it flops, that's what i'll call it. do you want me to call me a success anyway?

don't quote me please  :sass:

Don't try to act oblivious. By "not streaming" he meant "not contributing to US streams". Duh. It was in the context of not helping/not caring. Basically you said to let it go and let her promote and succeed (or flop) on her own.

26 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Most of the fans who downloaded the leak will still buy the album, though.  But I do agree that those Mexican fans are dumb ***** for putting the album online, and the store is even worse for selling it early.  

Be real for a second

if you discovered the store next to your house had the album, you wouldnt show it off? Before the whole world

and to add to it, put the fault on the store that sold it earlier, not the "mexicans"

Guest willysilva
Just now, button said:

Don't try to act oblivious. By "not streaming" he meant "not contributing to US streams". Duh. And that's what you said.

but if it flops, me not contributing to US streams won't be the reason. know that  :sass:

4 minutes ago, Kirito said:

I am part of those "Mexicans" that bought the album. Come here and dare to tell me i am a bad fan for buying it, i double ******* dare you to do that. We did NOT get the album illegally, i paid for it, as i am paying for the Vinyl and the iTunes copy, so you need to shut the **** up like right now you idiot. Who says that its going to affect the streaming? I am going to stream the **** out of it when it comes out, and i wont even being to explain to you that the early sale of the album was most likely planned, but anyways..

Explain how this early "release" in Mexico (of all places) was planned and how it helps her debut numbers.

:whitneyshade:

6 minutes ago, Kirito said:

***** u gave it to 200k other ******* in ONE day  that won't buy but could have ATLEAST GAVE their streams to the first week sales stfu ho:hype: other fanbases want her to flop cuz they kno her album ***** on their fave. They got it b/c of FANS and they won't support and buy it prob won't even stream on Apple they burned their bootleg copies by now and passed them out :brityeah:but best believe they will be bumping Britney and dragging her when debuts lower than their fave I hope u happy dumb *****:hype:

Guest willysilva
1 minute ago, button said:

Still not getting it. You simply did not agree with the idea of fans helping US streams. It's not about you only, obviously, and at no point in this conversation, it was about you.

cause it wont make a difference :tiffsniffle:

i need to get it to #1 in my country  :sass:

Archived