Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a little bit to chill for my taste, but there are a lot of great songs; and it is definitely grower!

I remember I felt confused like this when I heard Blackout for the first time and now even after 9 years I'm listening it in full every week.

And her vocals are so good, best we ever had!

Good work Brit. ;)

I'm sure this will change until I read official lyrics and I have the time to actually type a review, but these are my favorites so far (not counting the grat tracks)

Just Luv Me
Highlights: Her vocals, the melody, the lyrics. Such a **** and intimate song. 

Invitation
Highlights: Holy ******* ****. The perfect ballad. Her vocals. The melody. The beat. I am slayed for life. This song is so ****, so sensual... Her voice is giving me all the feels. 

Just Like Me
Highlights: HER VOICE and her vocals! OMG. 

Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés)
Highlights: Maybe fans won't like it, but I love the melody and mix of sounds. I love the lyrics "And don't get me wrong I appreciate you, and don't get me wrong, I really do, and don't get me wrong, but I'm done with patience..."

Liar
Highlights: OMG... The lyrics and her vocals are giving me life. The melody is absolutely perfect. I love Bad Bitchney. "I'm left in the ashes of the bridges your burned, Kamikaze fire come down".

Better
Highlights: I am in looooove with this song. The melody, the beat, the sound, the lyrics, her vocals. Holy **** Britney. This is the song I've been wanting from her for a long time. The first verse IMO makes the song absolute perfection. 

Man On The Moon
Highlights: I am so ******* absolutely in love with this song. I understand why some people might find it cheesy, but I am in love with it. So current and yet so Britney. Love the lyrics of this song. It's like a combination of In The Zone and Blackout. 

And let me just say this is the PERFECT BRITNEY SPEARS ALBUM. This is what I've been wanting for such a long time and I am glad that I didn't jump ship. I will stand by my queen's side :crying2:

1 minute ago, YouFeelLikeParadise said:

I'm sure this will change until I read official lyrics and I have the time to actually type a review, but these are my favorites so far (not counting the grat tracks)

Just Luv Me
Highlights: Her vocals, the melody, the lyrics. Such a **** and intimate song. 

Invitation
Highlights: Holy ******* ****. The perfect ballad. Her vocals. The melody. The beat. I am slayed for life. This song is so ****, so sensual... Her voice is giving me all the feels. 

Just Like Me
Highlights: HER VOICE and her vocals! OMG. 

Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés)
Highlights: Maybe fans won't like it, but I love the melody and mix of sounds. I love the lyrics "And don't get me wrong I appreciate you, and don't get me wrong, I really do, and don't get me wrong, but I'm done with patience..."

Liar
Highlights: OMG... The lyrics and her vocals are giving me life. The melody is absolutely perfect. I love Bad Bitchney. "I'm left in the ashes of the bridges your burned, Kamikaze fire come down".

Better
Highlights: I am in looooove with this song. The melody, the beat, the sound, the lyrics, her vocals. Holy **** Britney. This is the song I've been wanting from her for a long time. The first verse IMO makes the song absolute perfection. 

Man On The Moon
Highlights: I am so ******* absolutely in love with this song. I understand why some people might find it cheesy, but I am in love with it. So current and yet so Britney. Love the lyrics of this song. It's like a combination of In The Zone and Blackout. 

these are all my fav too. i skipped what u need and hard to forget ya ill listen to those later

Look, the songs that I like the most are Slumber Party, Come Over, Better, If I'm Dancing, Man On The Moon, Just Like Me, Just Love Me, Make Me (there's a lot of "me" in this album :lmao:), No Seas Cortés, Invitation... **** every song in this album is extra good. There are a few that I have to listen again and again because I've never imagine Brit doing songs like this. So overall I'm so proud of her, this is a really great album! It can do wonders at this point of her career...

My eyes are literally sweating....

Who am I trying to full.. I'm crying of joy right now :crying11:

Im scalped, slayed, dying :scalped:

she delivered so ******* much on each track! :crying1:

very artsy fartsy... Im hearing bieber tease, back to basics aguilera teas, lean on teas, India influence!

like what the actual ****!

This album's quality is pure gold! Im ******* proud of her :bow:

You can really feel her involvement and how artistic she is! 

LOVE IT so ******* much :bow:

I can'r even choose one song that i dont like... its as if current sound a la justin bieber, got a twist... and this is what u got... something new... songs are hypnotical, specially invitation, which sets the mood fot the rest... i really love make me, i really do... but i really think it must have been very difficult to choose it as the lead... 

man, its so good... and i dont usually dont like whole albums when i lstened them for the first time... i used to hate blackout when i listened to it for the first time... this is the definition of glory...

Archived