Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Lol in America we call that pre-gamming because the drinks at the club are too expensive. But you're never suppose to let your friend get too drunk before getting to the club, and I think he's already at that stage :chershade:

You are so smart sis. Educate them. That's how you supposed to do it ! :cooltshirt:

2 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Lol in America we call that pre-gamming because the drinks at the club are too expensive. But you're never suppose to let your friend get too drunk before getting to the club, and I think he's already at that stage :chershade:

boooooo at the expensive drinks! how are u suppose to dance like this when DYWCO or other B song is on?

51q34w.jpg 

So, for those of you that are currently listening/have listened to the album in all its GLORY (see what I did there? :haha:), write a review of the album. Many are waiting til Friday for the album to drop, so it would be interesting to get everyone's feedback. 

So...GLORY...what'd you think?

:madance:

Archived