Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

Guest Supernova.
3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I wonder if all the people that downloaded the leak realize they have a tracking bug that was placed on their phones/laptops. :ehum:

I hate you that kind of stuff really freaks me out and makes me paranoid :arianabye:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supernova.
1 minute ago, Miss Cootie said:

Im on a desktop...I guess i lucked out :tiffanynod:

I tried to downloading it on my phone, iPad, and I was finally able to on my laptop lol I guess I'm ****** :ahhh:

I'm not gonna listen but ain't cause of all that ''I respect and bla bla bla'' cause i've heard Blackout/Circus/Ff when they did leak and still got them on their first day, same with BJ, but BJ i heard once the álbum was out already, cause my ******' country had a delay of a week and i couldn't wait anymore, but did ******' waited til the europe release it wasn't my fault, but this time i won't, i don't wanna kill the hype of hearing the album for the first when i hit the store to get my copy

Guest Supernova.
Just now, Miss Cootie said:

Maybe Britney will come 2 ur house to chastise u in a British Accent :ahhh:

As long as she sings track 17 to me live it's all good :myjam:

I am so slayed. I don't even know if I should be posting anything until I've regained full consciousness :yesplease:

This album could be the best album she's ever had. It's too early to say it is the best, but it's in the top 3 for sure. Completes the Holy Trinity :plzney:

Invitation is amazing. It's a great, haunting opener. It's so moody, I love it.

Man on the Moon is very Britney, you can tell she loves these lyrics, but it's also such a wonderfully produced song. The production is flawless.

Just Luv Me slays me. I knew from the snippet it would be a favorite of mine, but the whole song is f'ing flawless, perfect, the best. It's one of the best songs I've heard in years. It's going to play great on the radio because the sound is very on trend, but its so unique and UGH amazing. I can't say enough about this song.

SLUMBER PARTY. THIS IS A SOOOONG. This chorus is SO GOOD. The whole song makes you roll your hips like good god, what a *** jam, but also like people will live to play this on the way out whether it's a girls night or going out with their man, it's amazing.

Just Like Me. The song I did NOT see coming. Damn, the vocals. She slayed the vocals the entire album, but this one from the start its like vocalney on display. But this song makes me sad, but damn it's very Britney meets ITZ.

Love Me DOOOWWWN. This song is F'ING AMAZING. Like attitude on POINT. That tone, I love some tude from Brinny. Also, this song danced all over my apartment all three listens so far. You can't sit still for this. lalallalalloveee down lallalalaallove it.

Hard to Forget Ya....one of my favorites. And I am so proud of this song. SOOO JANET YALL. It's such a jaaaaaam. I think this is her most Janet sound yet, but it's not even trying, its such a good song. SOMETHIN ABOUT YAAA

What You Need is exactly what we ALL NEEDED. DAMN THESE VOCALS. I feel like she watched Hairspray or something and was like I want a track like this, but more modern. I LOVE this song. I can't wait to sing this in the car or the shower.

Better is very Britney (the album) to me. But also sounds like it could be a TInashe song? I love it. That beat after she says so much better, DAAAAMN love it.

CHANGE YOUR MIND TO LOVE SPANISHNEY. Damn trying to impress? YOU DID GIRL. I love this song. It's SO GOOD and so unique. These vocals and this track. The production with the AHH AHHH and the spanish in the background, I love. I love her voice on this, it sounds like ITZney singing.

LIAR LIAR LIAR this is the best song I have heard in years. This song PIERCES your soul. She slayed. This song is IN YOUR FACE but SOOOO good. (Did anyone else feel the cry cry cry sounds like bye bye bye? Its a stretch I know) I f'ing diggggggg the western vibes. It kind of sounds like Britney wanted her own Carrie Underwood song. I want this to be a single. 

If I'm Dancing gives me very big Britney (album) vibes meets Blackout. I love the chorus and Britishney moment DAUUNCING hahahah, I love it.

Coupure Electrique is amazing. I don't speak french, but I think she sounds really pretty? I love the translated lyrics. The song itself is so haunting and magical. I love it. I definitely have listened to it 6 times (its short). It's a great bonus track. I also think it should find a way to squeeze its way on the next Fifty Shades soundtrack.

This album is more than I ever imagined. I am so proud of her. She really put herself into this and it shows. I don't feel worthy. I love it, it's top 3 for sure. Maybe pushing its way to number one.

I would love for Just Luv Me and Liar to be singles. But Liar is A BONUS TRACK?!??!?!?!? UGH.

I love it, I am so excited. I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW GOOD THIS ALBUM IS YALL

:yesplease::mcry::hype::OMGney::wendycry::thirsty::onpoint::roflney::OhMyGAWD::pumped::crying4:

• Content Curators

I'm so proud of you for being able to wait. Amazing fans!

I feel so guilty lol because the moment I found out it was leaked, I kept searching for links.

But after listening, I know I have to pre-order more copies of 'Glory' for this year's Xmas card for my friends and family.

Archived