Vma are gonna gave censor? Ap? Britneys performance

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pff it's all ******* obvious guys she's gonna perform in glitter like in the original mv and after vmas they gonna released the original make me mv 

It was all planned this way from the beginning to create more buzz on the first week of the album

Mark my words it's happening

OMFG!!!

Pff it's all ******* obvious guys she's gonna perform in glitter like in the original mv and after vmas they gonna released the original make me mv 

It was all planned this way from the beginning to create more buzz on the first week of the album

Mark my words it's happening

Bookmarking you to come back here and drag your *** :arianabye:

What would we do if all she did was come out looking very classy in a beautiful gown and just sat on a stool to sing a live acoustic version of  Make Me?

Then she abruptly stops with a **** look at the camera, and all you heard was "It's Britney, *****!". SLUTNEY IN FULL-ON HYPERDRIVE FORCE rips off her dress revealing the original 2007 VMA outfit. HOT MAMA SPEARS jumps up on the Gimme More pole performing a dubstep mashup of Email My Heart & Mmm Papi with her dancers humping and sexing eachother live on television! ATOMIC HAIR FLIPS everywhere and flipping off the camera all while serving us  the original Overprotected choreo. Grindr promo all over the video screens behind her. Then at the end pink and black **** SHAPPED CONFETTI rains over the crowd. And Britney blesses the audience by saying "Merry Christmas Vegas, I'm a mom now!!" :kisses2all: :BBMAney: and just leaves. 

I'd be shocked, but I'd love it. :o :hype:

What? It could happen. :dontlike: :bwink:

What would we do if all she did was come out looking very classy in a beautiful gown and just sat on a stool to sing a live acoustic version of  Make Me?

Then she abruptly stops with a **** look at the camera, and all you heard was "It's Britney, *****!". SLUTNEY IN FULL-ON HYPERDRIVE FORCE rips off her dress revealing the original 2007 VMA outfit. HOT MAMA SPEARS jumps up on the Gimme More pole performing a dubstep mashup of Email My Heart & Mmm Papi with her dancers humping and sexing eachother live on television! ATOMIC HAIR FLIPS everywhere and flipping off the camera all while serving us  the original Overprotected choreo. Grindr promo all over the video screens behind her. Then at the end pink and black **** SHAPPED CONFETTI rains over the crowd. And Britney blesses the audience by saying "Merry Christmas Vegas, I'm a mom now!!" :kisses2all: :BBMAney: and just leaves. 

You forgot the glitter **** and the free sample of fudge handed out by her kids while they're playing Pokemon Go:thetea:

I am screaming

I nearly died reading this oh my god :hype:

Archived