LOVE ME DOWN IS SO GOOD

jonbo

Hey guys! I am John, I'm new here and I mainly made the account because Exhale is full of Britney info, great fans, tea and because Glory is the best album I've heard in quite a few years from Brit!!! :ahhh:

Probably one of my top 3 favorites, right behind "In The Zone" and "Blackout".

I just felt like it's only fitting to have a "Love Me Down" appreciation thread. It's so good!

It's got an early 00s vibe, but manages to sound modern and so effing catchy!!! Don't you think it could be huge as a single? :hype:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys! I am John, I'm new here and I mainly made the account because Exhale is full of Britney info, great fans, tea and because Glory is the best album I've heard in quite a few years from Brit!!! :ahhh:

Probably one of my top 3 favorites, right behind "In The Zone" and "Blackout".

I just felt like it's only fitting to have a "Love Me Down" appreciation thread. It's so good!

It's got an early 00s vibe, but manages to sound modern and so effing catchy!!! Don't you think it could be huge as a single? :hype:

great fans? You're in for a ride bb :hype:

great fans? You're in for a ride bb :hype:

Well yeah I noticed there are many people here that just ***** about everything :sickofu:

You can't please everybody, even if you're the princess of pop, so they can continue to ***** and think they know better

I really don't care, that's my prerogative

Thank you for having amazing taste !

Welcome on Exhell :)

We should ALL tweet #LoveMeDownSecondSingle tomorrow tbh

Well, duh ITZ is like only the best pop album ever :bparty:

I'm so glad Britney is making great music again and putting herself out there

#LoveMeDownSecondSingle is a go!

Archived