This ******* DJ is saying he REALLY wants to drop Make Me from his playlist

Lou M. Taylor

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally think we've done everything that we could do it.

Now it's time for Britney to put in work. We gave her a month and a half vacation and didn't drag her for not promoting.

I don't feel guilty not one bit :leaving:

there is promo this weekend and all of september

do your part you ungrateful hoe who hasn't even heard Glory yet. :xcuseme:

Exactly so let her do her job ***** :xcuseme:

And how you gonna call me ungrateful for waiting to pay for music and not being a thieflittle like you? Hoe *** :xcuseme:

You are a fan you should support her, I'm fed up with ppl acting like they can't do their part to request on radio. BRITNEY DOESN'T REQUEST HERSELF. She just hypes up the song for sales so radio wants to play it more.

Excuse me ***** but I have multiple copies lined up to buy, have made thread after thread to get this album promoted by her fans,  and have request Make Me every day since its release. So call me a thief ***** go ahead, I still did the legal thing and something actually helpful :truthtea:

I made this song play in Miami *****, I even provided receipts of how involved I was. They're just not playing it down here anymore and you know that. I'm tired of texting and no longer getting replies because the radio stations aren't having it. 

And yes, you're a thief, it's OK tho. I will always remember the thieves that downloaded the album and claim themselves to be stans.

It's like the asterisks that Gaga has next to Born This Way for not really selling a million copies. You thieves have asterisks next to your names in my eyes from now on.

:truthtea:

Well I'm still texting

and LMFAOOO, you're tragic..

She discounted her album big time for it to sell so I'm not surprised, flop *****. But that's nice cuz I still bought the album, and will have one in my hands and in my phone tomorrow. 

Archived