Get Your Booty in Here! Glory Comes Out Tomorrow Night! NEED EVERYONE

PraiseQueenBrit

1 minute ago, KENZDOYLE said:

OH! I am def printing this flyer out and putting it everywhere at work and all over when I leave work!

I've been posting on FB, Twitter, Snapchat, Insta so much lately only about Glory xoxoxoox SO EXCITED YALL! :ahhh: shameless plug follow me on twitter/insta/snap for loads of Britney and Glory plugs, @kenzdoyle :bwink:

I'm in LA, but going to Vegas tomorrow! I was supposed to be meeting her Saturday, but THE VMAS :hype: I'll do as much as I can to spread the word of the new gospel Glory :qtbrit:

grab a speaker and play the album on blast in front of planet hollywood in my opinion :myjam: Vegas is a friendly town for Britney, hope she grabs some sales from there

thank you so much sweety, we appreciate your work. If you have any creative ideas please feel free to share them

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, button said:

I think Barbra will get it in the UK, but really, there's nothing wrong with trying.

By the way, the insider info about Carpool really gave you energy. :umomg:

eww I really don't get her hype

and lmfao it didn't give me energy, I'm the one really trying to get exhale together for this album but no one seems to jump in it's kinda lame

1 minute ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

eww I really don't get her hype

and lmfao it didn't give me energy, I'm the one really trying to get exhale together for this album but no one seems to jump in it's kinda lame

thanks to jordan! 

I will tweet, share, stream on spotify and instagram the world about Glory! 

p.s. if we don't get our **** together and make Glory a trend on twitter then we should.... just log out. 

Thanks for this thread, Praise. 

I'm in UK. I'll be streaming Glory on Spotify and Deezer, as both count towards UK album charts. I will be trying to stream the least popular songs on the album because the UK streaming system is weird and it ignores streams from the 2 most popular songs from an album - probably Make Me and DYWCO or another possible single from the album. 

I've given up on Uk radio requesting because they just won't help or play Britney unless she gives them interviews (like Radio 1 today.) 

I'm buying a digital copy of Glory on Amazon. 

I'd love to do some postering around my city centre but it'll have to be at night because I'm scared of getting caught/arrested :omg:

1 minute ago, Demon Salvatore said:

During FF everybody changed their FB dps to the album cover :myjam:

Yeah, this a good idea. I've changed my Fb and Twitter headers to the Glory banner, and I have a link to the pre-order in my bios on Fb and Insta.  

Still hoping that Britney gets her own Snapchat filter! 

32 minutes ago, Style. said:

thanks to jordan! 

I will tweet, share, stream on spotify and instagram the world about Glory! 

p.s. if we don't get our **** together and make Glory a trend on twitter then we should.... just log out. 

Friday i'm posting a trend Glory thread, but I won't be able to really bump it, I'm busy. 

24 minutes ago, SomeoneGimmeBritney said:

I'm in Ireland and was thinking of doing promo in my college when term starts but it might be a bit late. I was also thinking of requesting Make Me on some radio stations. 

how is it a bit late? the album isn't even out yet

27 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Thanks for this thread, Praise. 

I'm in UK. I'll be streaming Glory on Spotify and Deezer, as both count towards UK album charts. I will be trying to stream the least popular songs on the album because the UK streaming system is weird and it ignores streams from the 2 most popular songs from an album - probably Make Me and DYWCO or another possible single from the album. 

I've given up on Uk radio requesting because they just won't help or play Britney unless she gives them interviews (like Radio 1 today.) 

I'm buying a digital copy of Glory on Amazon. 

I'd love to do some postering around my city centre but it'll have to be at night because I'm scared of getting caught/arrested :omg:

Zone 1 sweety! red buses too

20 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I'm in Orlando, FL! :bparty:

I've already pre-ordered four copies of the album and I've been streaming nonstop on basically every platform, requesting at my local radio stations, and posting on all my social media accounts (Fb, Twitter, Insta, and Snapchat).  

We can do this!

Get it girl

Archived