Get Your Booty in Here! Glory Comes Out Tomorrow Night! NEED EVERYONE

PraiseQueenBrit

Glory comes out tomorrow night ya'll, time to create promotional teams

PLEASE POST YOUR LOCAL CITY/COUNTRY we need to target your specific promotional role in your area

What YOU can do:

1. TEXT all your friends and family, that Britney Spears' new album Glory is out and that you really are loving the album or certain songs, to check it out. Most likely your friends your age, siblings, cousins and colleagues will like it. THIS IS EASY PROMOTION. Also text your local radio stations to play Make Me "Hi! Can you please play Make Me by Britney Spears feat. G-Eazy? Thanks!" or similar friendly messages to: 41061, 37530, 41027, 99338, 55100, 77100.

2. SHARE Britney's Twitter, Insta and Facebook posts. You can quote Britney's twitter post about Glory's release and say how much you love it to your followers! Instagram you can comment and tag your friends in it! Facebook share her Glory release post and quote your love for it! You can also share the album playlist from album playlist on your Apple Music or Spotify with your friends and followers! Share Britney's carpool karaoke performance (hopefully she sings) and VMA's performance too to slay the basics. Also share her music video.

3. SNAPCHAT. This is so easy ya'll, take a picture with your physical copy and put it on your story! Take a snapchat video with your favorite song and put it on your story or just snap specific friends.

4. YOUTUBE. Post your reactions to everything this era, including your listening to Glory! Put dance videos and PLEASE be creative and make a video go viral! 

5. Retailers. Play Glory on your electronic section speakers. Play Glory to your whole store. Hide Barbara's and FGL's albums on the display and make Britney more apparent if you work in a CD selling store :riri:

6. Request Make Me *******! You even have 2 pinned threads for that. 

. POSTERS. It's super easy to include the posters in protests as you've seen lmfao. But don't be lazy to include it on subway stations, college bulletins, apartment complex bulletins, popular tourist attractions, etc...here's a nice paper flyer you can put around, but make your own posters! 

Cqni5fDXYAEKf1i.jpg:large

Again: PLEASE COMMENT YOUR LOCATION SO WE CAN DISCUSS WHAT YOU CAN DO!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, spears27 said:

I am from peru, my :flop: country does not even have a music chart :( 

I gotta change my vpn in order to help usa streaming, i guess

yikes it doesn't huh lmfao

do you know how to do that or do ou need help? we need to prepare

1 minute ago, button said:

lmfao? It only has 2 links. Those two stations are probably the least responsive to requests too. Don't know why you want it.

I'm not in the US.

what about the one with radio update, didn't post a bunch of links with that? edit the post. 

do you want to participate in US streaming or your local country?

1 minute ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

yikes it doesn't huh lmfao

do you know how to do that or do ou need help? we need to prepare

what about the one with radio update, didn't post a bunch of links with that? edit the post. 

do you want to participate in US streaming or your local country?

My country has neither charts, nor Spotify. :whitneyshade:

OH! I am def printing this flyer out and putting it everywhere at work and all over when I leave work!

I've been posting on FB, Twitter, Snapchat, Insta so much lately only about Glory xoxoxoox SO EXCITED YALL! :ahhh: shameless plug follow me on twitter/insta/snap for loads of Britney and Glory plugs, @kenzdoyle :bwink:

I'm in LA, but going to Vegas tomorrow! I was supposed to be meeting her Saturday, but THE VMAS :hype: I'll do as much as I can to spread the word of the new gospel Glory :qtbrit:

Just now, PraiseQueenBrit said:

She's never had a UK #1 album and she isn't about to get one sis, but we can try a top 10 or better top 5

US, UK, Canada, Brazil, France people WHERE ARE YOU, SPEAK

I think Barbra will get it in the UK, but really, there's nothing wrong with trying.

By the way, the insider info about Carpool really gave you energy. :umomg:

Archived