Who Will The Special Guests Be For CPK?

colormefresh

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, WannaComeOver said:

Britney doesn't need a guest.

Lip syncing on Carpool Karaoke will cover all the media and create enough buzz that her team wants to ahead of Glory's official release.

It will. I already can see them bashing her for lipping if she won't sing

6 minutes ago, WannaComeOver said:

I mean we can't know whether the whole thing will be just like the preview, but it's Britney. So i'm really expecting lip sync. It's just so sad. Hope she throws a curve.

My friends who saw the preview told me that it looks intentional :madonna:

3 minutes ago, Froot said:

My friends who saw the preview told me that it looks intentional :madonna:

Hope so. She even sang live on The Flop Factor and it wasn't that bad. It was cute. She really needs to sing live whether it sounds ok or not to keep her legacy going. Katy and Riri sound like **** yet they still sing live and are praised for that. 

1 minute ago, WannaComeOver said:

Hope so. She even sang live on The Flop Factor and it wasn't that bad. It was cute. She really needs to sing live whether it sounds ok or not to keep her legacy going. Katy and Riri sound like **** yet they still sing live and are praised for that. 

She can be goofy and make funny voices in songs. We don't need her giving Whitney vocals wlthough it'd be very cool :whitneyshade:

1 minute ago, WannaComeOver said:

Exactly. But her team is so dumb to have this opinion.

I honestly think that Britney needs to be more comfident because she is ******* Britney Spears and many look up to her. And she sometimes acts embarrased by her songs and so on. I can't understand it. 

I hope we all will cry like when Glory leaked came out.

Archived