Watch A Preview Of Britney's Stint On Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Charlot said:

Believe me !!! I am totally excited !!! Checking my phone all the time, jumping on it everytime britney is posting something. I just can't wait for thursday night and I'll be watching the vmas live from france sunday.... Haaaaaaa I can't wait :)

I love people like you.. I'm from Venezuela and i'm gonna be in México this sunday :ahhh:

8 hours ago, Asmodean said:

But for me they are looking almost identical... I can tell which is which if they are not together... But that is may be because I sow pictures of them five times in my live...

Look at the again, plus she's their mom. She should know what they look like :))

They literally don't even look related.

9 hours ago, Just.Luv.me said:

Are you trying to get a better reputation by creating threads like this? Literally no one is saying ANYTHING you just said. We all know she's flawless now and has more confidence than she's probably ever had. We all know she's gonna slay. It's been obvious for about a year now that she's back on top or at least getting there with all those VMA's and performances coming up. Stop fishing for likes. 

are you serious? :lolnoworries:

I'M JUST SO ******* EXCITED poor boring guy/girl :bparty:

I could hear hear sing during that preview... Am I crazy? :zoomzoom:

I don't think you are.  I feel like I hear maybe one or two words live.  But obviously she was singing quietly along.  You guys are so used to hearing that toxic voice from the studio version.  But you have to keep in mind.  The microphone was probably close to her mouth (especially with that tone), in addition, there was probably a lot of vocal compression in the studio to make things louder.

Plus James sings loud af, and the track is loud.  But we'll have to wait and see. 

Bold part--True. I'm a fan of a group and let's just say the lead singer's voice just sounds completely shot when singing live. So many people on youtube were making fun of the guy's voice and I had found another video from a radio show where some radio hosts were also mocking him because of how shitty he sounded. Britney sounded fine in the live clips somebody posted earlier. But you know what they say, sometimes a person can be their own harshest critic. "I think I sound like **** and I feel better playing it safe."

To be honest, I don't think Britney likes her own voice, and I don't think she feels confident with it. If she was really confident in her voice, then we would hear it, live, a lot more often.

Archived