Watch A Preview Of Britney's Stint On Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Only Britney fans do this. Quite disturbing.

It's like they/we are fueling the fire that allow the GP to drag her in the first place :wontcry: There's no logic in it at all but fans just keep on bashing her. Like I said on another post, what separates "stan" negativity from the negativity of the GP? :tiffeyeroll:  

2 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

:xcuseme:

1 minute ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

Wait for the full thing before having a meltdown at least :whitneyshade:

I knowwww! But what do you think? Is she going to sing? Anyway if she lip-syncs she's going to be the first singer doing that, still iconic thotumblr_myks68zw6W1r4fmxfo1_400.gif

2 hours ago, kejotik said:

Britney, how the hell do you release one of the best albums of your career with the biggest vocal modulations since ITZ and manage to refrain from dropping a few live lines of your OWN songs while promoting a new album?! Just how!?

Omg do you work for her record label? U saw the entire episode already? What is she performing at the video music awards and iheartradio?!!! 

45 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Only Britney fans do this. Quite disturbing.

Britney is QUEEN and it's only because she deserves the absolute best. It's just frustrating that she's on this huge late night show and doing a big segment that will instantly go viral, and they don't have her looking 100% flawless. She has a flop team tbh.

omg!!!! imagine.... i can't even imagine this happening.

i can deal with the backing track and stuff on performances and on tour but I dunno  if i would have the strength to defend her if she doesn't sing while sitting in a car.

seriously i really hope she sings, you don't even know how hilarious i find this, i woke up and watched the vid and was just like "oh ****"

could be a stunt to get more people watching tho

Guest Nick Jonas

This could be a disaster. There's already such bad press around her lip syncing. Let's hope this wasn't the final edit before the show goes to air tomorrow night... :yesokay:

1 minute ago, Mariodivi said:

It will air in how many hours please? Is it tonight at midnight or tommorow?

Tomorrow night. :riri:

Archived