Watch A Preview Of Britney's Stint On Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to agree. Nobody's got time for lip-synching anymore. She's the only one who still does it 100% of the time. The GP already think she's a joke and she keeps coming back trying to prove herself yet lips everytime... it got old years ago and now it's just unbelievable. 

Britney, just sing for God's sake. 

Yeaa...so.... The audio is edited guys. Calm down. In the beginning before they show the guest celebrity Corden is always thank them for joining him and once they show the artist the audience applause usually plays. It didnt in this clip. THAT should be the first clue that this was edited. You CAN hear her sing about 3 words (a la Mariah Carey) in this preview REALLY low but since its James' show of course they're going to leave his vocals. 

LOL... Lets just wait and see. Either way, Im ready for Glory. Can someone please PM me a link???

I hate her team, I always will said that her team is the worst, they are old and lack of ideas. But I don't think Larry will make the suicide move of not singing at all on the Carpool Karaoke and just her moving her lips. 

Because 1 thing is Dance on a Stage and do Playback and another is seat and car and not sing at all. 

I think she will sing. 

But the only thing I will have a meltdown it's because the presence of her STUPID, UGLY dancer. First Make Me Video and now on Carpool too? BRITNEY ok Maybe they are your girlfriend but THEY ARE NOT FAMOUS, nobody whats see them.... 

8 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

But the only thing I will have a meltdown it's because the presence of her STUPID, UGLY dancer. First Make Me Video and now on Carpool too? BRITNEY ok Maybe they are your girlfriend but THEY ARE NOT FAMOUS, nobody whats see them.... 

lol @u losing it... no one cares about a famous figure joining! Britney's too famos for the world to tune in. Cut it and smoke a joint 

9 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

I hate her team, I always will said that her team is the worst, they are old and lack of ideas. But I don't think Larry will make the suicide move of not singing at all on the Carpool Karaoke and just her moving her lips. 

Because 1 thing is Dance on a Stage and do Playback and another is seat and car and not sing at all. 

I think she will sing. 

What?:umomg:

Her dancers are in the show too ? :orangu2:

2 hours ago, ashleyBritboy said:

Smoking isn't good for you, obviously but some amazing singers smoke, Pink, Rihanna, I can think of more but don't have receipts on if they're full time or "a faze moment" :cigney:

So how many hours exactly?

Rihanna smokes weed. no where near as damaging as cigs . pink quit says she only has one with a glass of wine occasionally :cigney:

Archived