Watch A Preview Of Britney's Stint On Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

I can't find the older examples from actual things (Stages comes to mind), which is probably a good thing since those were all Primeney anyway.

She'll be fine, and y'all know she won't.

Reveal hidden contents

I'd laugh so hard if she did, though. But no.

OMG this vid :gloria:

Are u guys even serious:mj:

..HOW is she gonna lyp-sync in a carpool karaoke? This kind of thread was made several times since the announcement and I am still amused of how many people think that is possible :dontlike: it is obvious she is doing it to show people that she CAN sing :whitneyshade:
cuz some people think that if u lyp = can't sing live
:watrusayin:

1 hour ago, Glorificus said:

They will probably pre-record her "live" vocals like they sometimes do for the tours. :smokney2:

ljzhdlfkzdhflzfk 

2 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

There's no way she'll lipsynch it, that would be such a dumb thing to do.......I mean she sang bits and pieces of things live on the X Factor that's essentially what she'll be doing on CK......I mean they don't sing full songs and I've never seen it so correct me if I'm wrong but don't they sing along to the song??? so she'll essentially have a backing track. 

they're really funny, you should watch some... and yes... ALWAYS.

1 hour ago, cantsleepbritney said:

Lol wow you guys really surprise me with the type of things you guys choose to worry about lol i think this one time she'll be singing live :yesplease: get ready female puppiesss

I'm not 'worried' really but I mean... this is a pretty big deal.

2 hours ago, saicis said:

On stage yes, but do you seriously think they'd sit back and watch her lip-sync on carpool karaoke? When Michelle Obama, who isn't even a singer, sang live?

She couldn't possible lip this. If she did she might as well just stop recording because she would no longer be considered a singer. (the GP stopped calling her that a long time ago anyway!) She needs to sing and she needs to sing well imo.

1 hour ago, Godney the Holy Spearit said:

How stupid do you have to be to even come up with this idea? This thread screams attention and trolling. Log the **** off and never come back.

don't be so aggressive, my God.

4 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

We will get powerhouse-ney like "instant deja vu":weusay:

true!! forgot about that. 

She won't straight up lip sync but I think everyone who's acting like oooh we finally get to hear her sing live this is so big!! will be disappointed. I mean come on it's comedy. She's singing with music and she's singing with a comedian. Some of y'all act like it's gonna go dead silent and then she's gonna belt out some a capella Whitney Houston. It will be cute, she will be goofy, she will laugh, she will make funny faces...but don't expect to be slayed by the vocals.

Archived