Watch A Preview Of Britney's Stint On Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

I love how at first she's confused as for the singing part its like she's thinking 'how do I sing ?!?!?! I did not prepare!' and then her lips kinda start shaping some words.

regardless I love it.

that segment is boring and overrated...its about time someone makes it iconic and hysterical

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am trying to be optimistic, and hoping this is just to make this go viral woth the lip syncinc part. Because if she does lip sync, she's done. She and her team should know that.

she does habe a beautiful deep voice that I hope to hear soon

also, why do we keep defending her lip syncing? Just a question

2 minutes ago, asas12 said:

Her team deff picked a part of her lip synching to get this clip to go viral so more people tune in when it actually airs. And then BOOM the world hears her sing live and Glory goes #1 lol.

For real though, we'll hear her actually singing don't worry guys!

You're what? The sister of Chrisnay? Or something like that? :hahaha:

Someone needs to tweet James now and deman answers.  He can't post this fuckery excuse of a preview and expect her Stans to be satisfied.  This makes her look like such a joke.  And we have to wait two more days to find out if she can relax and have some fun.  No one is expecting her to be American ******* Idol. Lmao.

i'm sure she will sing the other songs, this was just a small preview. she is smart enough to realise that she went to a viral karaoke tv show and this means she has to sing. However i don't get why they would put in the preview the part where she lipsyncs ? i wanna hope it was just because of the song since it's the most recognizable britney song

1 minute ago, G-unit said:

Someone needs to tweet James now and deman answers.  He can't post this fuckery excuse of a preview and expect her Stans to be satisfied.  This makes her look like such a joke.  And we have to wait two more days to find out if she can relax and have some fun.  No one is expecting her to be American ******* Idol. Lmao.

stop being stupid... my god, this fanbase :awkblink:

Archived