Best songs to introduce my friend to Britney from Glory?

Guest britneyspearsly

Guest britneyspearsly

I really really love the romanticness (although cheesiness) of Man on the Moon, but I think that is my current state of recently going on a 'break' with someone I've been seeing hahaha, I haven't been coping well chickens :wendycry: but i do think the melody of the chorus is just gorgeous

I want to send a few tracks over to my casual fan friends to entice them into the sensational album that is Glory, what are your recommendations? :kiss:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, britneyspearsly said:

I really really love the romanticness (although cheesiness) of Man on the Moon, but I think that is my current state of recently going on a 'break' with someone I've been seeing hahaha, I haven't been coping well chickens :wendycry: but i do think the melody of the chorus is just gorgeous

I want to send a few tracks over to my casual fan friends to entice them into the sensational album that is Glory, what are your recommendations? :kiss:

You should get his bestfriend to take a picture of you sucking his c*ck and then send it to him :madonna:

Archived